1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

GATOR PARTY !!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Preserving Memories, Oct 11, 2011.

1. I am gonna be getting a gator weekend together and was wanting to see how many would be interested in attending. Dan Hudzik will be doing the teaching and I will be hosting. Right now we are looking at some dates in April of 2012. I am located about 60 miles south of St. Louis MO in a little town called Perryville MO. I am just wanting to get a general idea if anyone is interested or not before we go through all the trouble of getting this all set up. Dan has agreed to put this class on however we are limiting it to the first 10 people. I think its gonna be around $350 per person plus the cost of the gator and if needed Dan can and will obtain the gator.
    Just PM me or respond to this post so we can get a general idea if anyone is interested.
    Thank You
    Eric
    Preserving Memories Taxidermy
    573-547-4747
    [email protected]

2. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

That is going to be a GOOD one!!!!

3. EA

EA Well-Known Member

If Dan will get my Gator, I'm in. I want this one. She He is laying right behind Billie Corey's Airboats in the Everglades. Go get herHim Danno !

P.S. You're gonna need a Flatbed. ;)

[​IMG]

Thanks Bullwhipcracker, I was afraid to ask her/ him ;)

4. "She" is most definitely a he...
    That is going to be a great seminar...