1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

The things my wife says

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by josh s., Oct 14, 2011.

1. josh s.

josh s. Active Member

My wife just text my phone with a picture of the t rex out of the mckenzie book and says....."how many people do you think get these mounted?" Just thought I would share one of our "special" moments!!

2. HAHA, Made me smile!

3. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

I imagine someone has a t-rex cape in a freezer somewhere.

4. You should have told her "We don't get too many up in this area, but they're everywhere down south." ;D

5. timwilly

timwilly I lost my agenda !!!

LOL...too funny.

6. Matt

Matt Active Member

I know if I did T, it would be money in the bank!(LOL)

7. My wife ordered some pictured via sending them over the internet to Walmart to be printed. It was over 100 pictures when all was said and done. I asked her how much she spent she said "when I picked them up they said I only owed$30 bucks.......but the shipping was free so I saved some money"............thats good honey. :)

8. kikkertinz

kikkertinz Glass half full

lmao

9. Tom Cruickshank

Tom Cruickshank The History Channel says I'm "creepy"!!

George?? ;)

10. bearrug48

bearrug48 Active Member

Very funny.....

11. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

Once my wife and I took the kids to the local pet store, they had a small Octopus in an tank, the store kid was feeding it at the time, he dropped in three little gold fish and that Octopus came out of his hiding place with his arms a wildly scooping in those gold fish, my wife yells out loud,, " LOOK AT HIS TESTICALS" she meant to say tentacles.

12. josh s.

josh s. Active Member

Re: Re: The things my wife says

Thats great T!! Hmmm.....wonder what was on her mind!

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

13. GC24

GC24 New Member

Me and the wife was at a lake fishing one day and a cat came up and was running and jumping all around doing flips acting crazy, My wife says look at its nuts.

14. T. If only I knew you better. That left the door open for SO many jokes lol