1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

'AIR MOUNTS ONLY'

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by Terrys Artistic Taxidermy, Oct 16, 2011.

1. drakeman

drakeman Active Member

Did you forget the one txoutdoors posted on page 4? I think it is better than any of yours. Especially considering he has not been at it nearly as long as you. I am not being a jackass and cutting you down, but dude, I have never liked anything you have posted up. Sorry just being honest, since you asked. The mounts of the eagles look like they have a fake, cheap backdrop behind them. Just my opinion. Not an air mount but one I just did for DU auction winner.[​IMG]

2. Brian

Brian Active Member

gorgeous can mount great habitat aswell. the real "King of ducks"

3. duxrus

duxrus Active Member

Why keep crying "33 years ago"........even you must have seen that the mounts weren't up to par since apparenty you quit doing them way back then. ::) I tell you what , the next time I have a client who comes in wanting a crappy "old style air mount" I will gladly pull up these pics for reference and spend my time doing one :D You might try changing arms because your one should be tired of patting yourself on the back so much....just saying.

4. What a talentless jaggoff ::) Stop flattering yourself on our time. If you want a challenge Terry come up with a challenge thats worth it. Not this tinkertoy crap. Knowone was even talkin up there own stuff till you started flappin your lips about how invincible you were. If your still so starved for attention after 30 years then nut up and do something to earn it. This is so pathetic I keep askin myself if this is actually forreal. Is this a joke? You just cannot be forreal ???

5. It was a tough day. I needed a good laugh and the all new Beavis & Butthead premiere just wasn't doing it for me... This is great! Let's see some talent here...LMFAO! Air Mounts are great but like everyone on this forum says, ANATOMY FIRST!!!! Hiding Attachments don't do a mount justice until you have ANATOMY down to a science.(or at least close)

6. EA

EA Well-Known Member

I'm going back to the current events area. A guy could get his butt kicked over here. You bird people play rough. ;)

7. alexm

alexm New Member

Milo you come clean my screen :D :D :D

8. Museum Man

Museum Man Well-Known Member

nice job on the redhead

9. With all the back and forth going on - this seems like an idea for an air mount

[​IMG]

10. muleyhunter

muleyhunter Soulmates, Gods way of saying together forever

Hey Terry look I'm just like you. You use real water and I'm using the real ground ;D ;D ;D
    [​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

11. babak

babak Active Member

just for joining y'all ,an old work.
    [​IMG]