1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Several items: hog, African capes and lifesize, dog tracking system

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Patrick J, Oct 16, 2011.

1. Patrick J

Patrick J You've got me mistaken for someone else

In the intrest of saving space in the for sale section I have combined all of my for sale threads to include all that I have left. I will be adding new items almost weekly so check back often. If interested in anything you can send me a pm here, email me directly at [email protected] or call me at 406-544-5717. Pay Pal or money orders only please!! Prices already have the shipping to your door included so I don't have to spend 2 days giving shipping quotes. I stand behind everything I sell 100%

Hound tracking system
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is an Innotek tracking system. Comes with hard case, 2 collars, ear phones and a receiver. Model # RD-010 with 210 frequency. I paid $1000 for this from Cabellas a few years ago but we have only used it twice. It was bought as a spare just in case we had extra dogs that we didn't have tracking systems for. The whole system is like brand new but I switched to the new Garmin tracking system last year. Only thing missing is the magnet key chain to turn the collars on and off but any magnet will work. I'll let this one go for $125 shipped. Pictures below

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

African animals PRICED WELL BELOW COST!!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All are wet tanned, lifesized animals. They were professionally tanned by Blake at Mission Mountain Tannery (tanningfool on here).

This is a blue wildebeest and measure 12" by 24". Wet tanned and cut long enough for a pedestal. Price on this one is $325 shipped SOLD!!
    [​IMG]

This is my last lifesize red hartebeest bull. There is a cut and scar on the right side of neck and left hip. Left ear has two 1" splits and there are 3 or 4 small skinning knicks on the rest of the body,otherwise perfect. It is wet tanned and the price is $275 shipped to your door

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    I also have 2 wet lifesize common elands left that are wet tanned. Price on these is $350 each shipped. That price is WELL BELOW my cost on these as it cost that much just to have each one tanned.

These are pictures of 1 of the common eland. The second is identical but a little bigger. The level to the side of it is 48" so that should give you an idea of size.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is a bull blue wildebeest. Eyes, ears are perfect but the nose and nostrils need some repar....several cuts and splits but repairable. Price on this one is $270 shipped. Pictures below.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Re: 20+ items: elk, bear, hog, deer, antelope, skulls, African, dog tracking

PM sent

3. jts

jts New Member

Re: 20+ items: elk, bear, hog, deer, antelope, skulls, African, dog tracking

intrested in the sheep skull/horns. what do they measure? still available? Email me at [email protected] thanks James

4. TRAPPERGIRL

TRAPPERGIRL Proud Member-Taxidermy M.A.F.I.A. & Taxinet Clique

Thanks Patrick :-* Paypal is on the way !

5. RDMARTIN53

RDMARTIN53 Active Member

I will take the bears Patrick!
    Thanks,
    -RD

6. RDMARTIN53

RDMARTIN53 Active Member

No rush Patrick.....plenty of bears up here to clean. Just keep that flu down in Zoo Town.
    Get well soon.

7. Re: A dozen items: elk, bear, hog, skulls, African, dog tracking system

All skulls look to be long gone huh?

8. crusable

crusable New Member

Re: A dozen items: elk, bear, hog, skulls, African, dog tracking system

Do you have horns for the blue wildebeest?

9. Patrick J

Re: A dozen items: elk, bear, hog, skulls, African, dog tracking system

I can now take credit cards on this stuff!!!!

10. LordRusty

LordRusty If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

Ohio
    Are the Eland bulls or cows?

11. Patrick J

Eland are both bulls. I see the lifesize forms for them are expensive but shoulder mount forms aren't bad. I'm selling these just below my tanning cost and sure that price is low enough to justify cutting the cape off and using the rest for a whatever project

12. Patrick J

Would like to try again on the African stuff. Prices are so low that I'm already losing money so I can't budge much more on the price. I can take credit cards though

13. Patrick J

Both Elands are SOLD AND PAID FOR! Thanks Jacob