1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

does anyone recognize

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by Carl Settle, Oct 24, 2011.

1. Carl Settle

Carl Settle Member

Ohio
    Does anyone recognize this mount. I acquired this mount several years ago thru a trade, when I got it the snow was yellow and all the wheat stalks were broken. Iv'e since replaced the snow and wheat, I need to touch the paint work and replace the ice that bordered the creek. It has a pump mounted in deep end of the creek and circulates water thru the creek from right to left. Just wondering if anyone has ever seen this mount or knows anything about it.

Attached Files:

2. bearrug48

bearrug48 Active Member

Looks as if you cleaned it up real good.What is inscribed on the front name plate?

3. Carl Settle

Carl Settle Member

Ohio
    COYOTE CROSSING

4. wow, that thing is huge! I'm surprised that there isn't a name on it. It obviously had a lot of work go into it.

5. Carl Settle

Carl Settle Member

Ohio
    I could not find any name or signature on it. It does take up a lot of room. I do know the mount is at least 15 years old. I was told by the guy I got it from that he got it from a guy that was associated Ted Nugent. I have tried to email Ted but got no response. I don't believe anything I here and only half of what I see so I never put much stock in what he told me. Just thought someone might have seen this mount before.

6. buckmaster14

buckmaster14 Sometimes you get lucky...

You probably wont get a response from ted nugent, but thats a nice looking scene, i like it.

7. Museum Man

Museum Man Well-Known Member

ted doesn't part with his own taxidermy trophy's

8. Carl Settle

Carl Settle Member

Ohio
    I really never believed that story anyway, but they look cool and I got them on a trade for little of nothing, just thought maybe someone had seen them around thanks

9. CodyTheCorgi

CodyTheCorgi Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Dang! I wanna own something like that one day :)

10. Check with this guy pretty sure he does work for Nugent
    http://www.taxidermybymarkditzel.com/