1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

UTA AUCTION: MICHAEL P. SEMINAR

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by skiver, Oct 25, 2011.

1. skiver

skiver New Member

The UTA is proud to announce our next on line auction with a a deer mounting and pedastal backing seminar with Michael P. at his studio in Lagrange TX. This will be a great opportunity for someone to learn Mikes pedastal backing techniques.

Here is what this seminar will include:
    2 day 1 on 1 deer mounting and pedastal backing class
    Food, lodging, and pickup, drop off at airport- best airport to fly into is Austin
    winning bidder supplies cape and antlers- can work with Mike ahead of time on form
    Not included is airfare.

Winning bidder will send check to Craig Lewis of the UTA and will be contacted when auction closes.

The auction will start immediately and run to Nov 5th at 5:00 EST.
    Dates for the class can be worked out with Michael.

This will be a very educational two days and alot of fun at the same time, please bid high and often.

Thanks,
    Dave Peters
    UTA

2. Brandon M.

Brandon M. New Member

This is a great seminar guys and gals, you wont be disappointed. Michael is a blast to work with and I can assure you, you will get your moneys worth.

3. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

I second what Brandon said. Ill be willing to bet that Mikes dear mother will stop by with the best sweet tea in all of Texas, too.

4. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Who ever wins I guarentee you a great learning experience and a fun time. All you gotta do is get here with your cape, form snd antlers..... the rest is taken care of from airport pickup to even lunch at the town barbecue.

Come check out my little town, my little studio and get ready for a big time! :) I won't hold nothing back and I promise it'll be a good one! Plan on staying one extra day and im sure I can accommodate a little ol'fishing trip or hog hunting trip in there of course on my dime ;)

5. gtout

gtout Member

Super great way to get some continuing education and support the UTA! Thanks Michael P.!

6. clewis

clewis New Member

$300.00

7. jbconnected

jbconnected Member

How much previous experience is needed?

8. Re: Re: UTA AUCTION: MICHAEL P. SEMINAR

Put me down for 500. I think this would b a great opportunity for me to better my business.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

9. michael p.

Thank you Preserving Memories.jb connected I can work with ANY experience level. I work to
    do things where any level of experience can comprehend and learn.

10. jbconnected

jbconnected Member

$600.00

11. skiver

skiver New Member

WOW, thanks for the bids. I am sure whoever wins this auction will have a truly great time. Michael was very enthusiastic when i talked to him about doing this seminar, it will be great for the winner to work with a guy with his passion and willingness to help others. Keep them bids coming!!! Thank You
    Dave Peters

12. Bill Yox

I can tell you it would cost a heck of a lot more to attend a couple of days with Mike, so this is a bargain AND it goes to a great cause...your education and the UTA. How could you go wrong? Heck its worth $600 alone just to watch how Mike can drink soda and dip at the same time and not get the two cups mixed up!

13. wright

wright Timothy Wright

now that right there is funny,, ,, wish i had 700$ to bid with

14. Bill Yox

Well then Tim my friend, lets see when that loot actually has to get to Craig Lewis by, maybe he has a deadline that gives you time to make a good bid. The season is right around the corner, if its not already going where you are. Try to make some extra deposit money. Lets see if you can invest in yourself! Guys, Im sure if you would like, you could bid privately too. Good luck Tim and everyone else.

15. Whitetailart

Whitetailart New Member

Great thing your doing Mike.

Come on folks bid this up its a h*ll of a deal. And a guaranteed good time .

16. skiver

skiver New Member

Yes Bill is correct, anyone wanting to make a private bid cam pm me . Probably after auction looking to recieve check two weeks after bidding closes, with the expo coming up up in January these monies will definately help support the UTA.
    Thanks Again,
    Dave

17. michael p.

Thanks everybody who bid so far!!! I'm telling you, this is going to be an EXCELLENT 2,3,4,5,6,7 days for whoever wins!

Yes the auction is for 2 days, that's the UTA part.... but honestly I do not care how long you stay, we'll work till you get tired. If you want to stay 4 days them stay 4 days.... as I said, I don't care.

This for a very dear cause to my heart and it is a very important cause.....EDUCATION IN OUR INDUSTRY.

As I said, we can work however long you want so a couple of extra days is no skin off of my back. The one thing I do ask the winner to definitely plan on is to stay a minimum 1 extra day so we can go fishing on the coast or hog hunting.... the 2 will depend on the month and the weather. If it's in the 50's at night and 70's during the day we will do BOTH! :)

18. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

Wow!! Michael's at it again. I wish I had half your energy brother. Folks, I've lost track of how many times I've had the privilege of working with Michael, but one thing never changes. His love for this industry, teaching and helping people and having a good time while including everyone around him in those good times. You won't find a more energetic person anywhere, nor anyone who goes above and beyond like Michael does. Here is an opportunity for someone to work inside a small shop, side by side with it's owner and see first hand how to make a small shop function properly. That is step 1 in learning taxidermy. Then to get hands on training with Michael on mounting a whitetail AND doing his backing class is really a true opportunity. I speak from experience in this. Michael will wear your ass out, but you will leave with more knowledge than you could ever pay for. I guarantee, whatever the winning bid amount ends up being, Michael will give you more than you paid for, cause that's just the kind of guy he is. Good Luck Bidders. You are in for the time of your life. Knowledge wise and Entertainment wise.

19. skiver

skiver New Member

What a bargain for the money, thanks Michael, this winning bidder is getting a heck of a bargain for what is being offered, dont let this once in a lifetime learning opportunity slip thru your fingers, Keep Them Bids Coming!
    Thank You,
    Dave

20. 10PTBUCK

10PTBUCK Member

wi
    650.00 ;D