1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

No problem

Discussion in 'Buyers and Sellers' started by F, Oct 27, 2011.

1. F

F New Member

problem saved! thanks, skull!

2. Re: BAD DEAL WITH FULL SKULL

Sorry to hear that. :(

3. Raynewolfe

Raynewolfe TY for understanding things outside our control.

Re: BAD DEAL WITH FULL SKULL

Ouch.. Sorry to hear. :(

4. Das-Mimi

Das-Mimi It's hard to live in CA and like Taxidermy...

Ouch indeed... And especially since it's lion...

5. Re: BAD DEAL WITH FULL SKULL

This should be on the Buyers & Sellers List. How long have you been trying to contact him ? I've dealt with him before and deals always went smooth.

6. waterdude

waterdude You gotta KILL IT... before you can GRILL IT!

NEVER heard a bad word about Brian....Maybe he is on the road...(he does that often)...
    Please EXPLAIN more as I consider him "ONE OF THE BEST" on here...Just sayin!

7. Re: BAD DEAL WITH FULL SKULL

What bones are missing?

8. F

F New Member

all the small bone below the each paw!

9. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Active Member

If the lion was declawed before death, the claws would be missing as well. Are the claws missing? 30 bones are a lot of bones.

10. backcountrychad

backcountrychad Active Member

I hope this works out. I've dealt with Brian in the past and had 0 issues.

11. bobcat1

bobcat1 Active Member

I was very surprised when folks started contacting us to let us know of this post on Tax. Net. This Is extremely unnecessary to be posted anywhere and news to us! It should tell a lot about certain buyers as well as businesses. Anyone who has done business with us knows better. We always try to resolve any issues with our buyers when possible. We sincerely want everyone happy 100% of the time if possible and will try our best to see that its done. Instead of some saying, "Ouch..sorry to hear" or other ridiculous comments when you do not know the party first hand says alot about those who post those comments so try to get the FACTS before feeling sorry for anyone or shooting the wrong horse. This doesnt surprise me as the buyer tried relentlessly to get the item shipped before paying for it then damanded a 7 day Inspection/return that we agreed to without hesitation so I really have no Idea why any Issue was posted here public and not addressed directly with our company. The buyer also let us know he knew who we were on Tax. Net and our business name so there was really no reason to post here. We never heard anything from the buyer until yesterday on this matter so keep that in mind. Just so those who have read this know, we purchased the skeleton and were told It was fully Intact and never counted the bones so It is possible that there was something missing or maybe none at all and I also told the buyer this. The buyer told us 30 bones missing and sent a picture of a only a couple tiny toe bones missing? Regardless the buyer got the refund they requested so I expect this Is another minor issue resolved that could have been resolved had we been contacted directly. Buy with confidence from us anytime.
    -Northern Antlers

12. Re: BAD DEAL WITH FULL SKULL

Sounds Like FullSkull is a good person to deal with based on his answser to this post. Waiting on the original poster to respond to them. PM sent fullskull

13. redwolf

redwolf New Member

Brian, are you saying this buyer never even contacted you and then just started this bad dealings thread?

14. bobcat1

bobcat1 Active Member

Yes that is correct. The sad part Is I had told the guys here we could have Issues with this one before we even shipped the item from his hostile tone in the emails and the way he wanted to do this transaction. However we move on and hopefully have pleased another buyer regardless.

15. redwolf

redwolf New Member

Un-freakin-real.

16. Re: BAD DEAL WITH FULL SKULL

Now we know what the F stands for

17. redwolf

redwolf New Member

LMAO!

18. pir^2h

pir^2h Retrievers give you the bird

I have never sold anything on here so maybe my opinion may not be worth much but here goes....Sometimes it is better to go by a gut feeling and take the hit on a sale than to have to deal with a jerk, and with this guy trying to get you to ship before paying, IS A JERK. There is always someone else who will make the purchase. I have purchased a lot on here and (knock on wood) never been stiffed yet. If my communication with the seller gives me a bad vibe, I let it be and move on. My deflated two cents worth.

Vic

19. irishme

irishme New Member

;D HEY F F-U

20. Raynewolfe

Raynewolfe TY for understanding things outside our control.

Uhm.. geeze.. where to start... :( I am sorry you misunderstand my comment and it offended you but you likewise know not all the facts as you dont know me. And knowing your sale is not in the wrong or they are being hot headed does not make me any less sorry to hear of their disappointment in all the pieces not being there. It is like being excited on Christmas day opening a puzzle, putting it together and then pieces being missing. Its disappointment. My comment had nothing to do with business transaction, siding with one person or another, politics, or any other 'nonsense' as you put it... it was simply from the reconstructive point of view of similar situations that have nothing to do with drama. My comment would have been the same if you were a bone guy and said after cleaning your items you couldn't find some of them... *sigh* Didn't realize there would be anything wrong with that. Neither did I or do I pay any attention to posts like that when it comes to doing business with people. Why would anyone when its a post by someone with a single letter for their name that was showing up as a new letter anyway. But still geese I didn't attack you or your business or anything.. what gives.. :( Customer service has more bearing on my business choices than second hand 'stuff' I read on the internet... I am sure it is the same for most other adults... my .02 for what its worth and glad you were able to resolve things with him but as you said anyone knowing you or your business knew better anyway.