1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Begginer Taxidermy items willing to pay

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by nitsukiaoi, Nov 1, 2011.

1. nitsukiaoi

nitsukiaoi Judge me however you want

Hey, you guys see my post once in awhile, because I'm always looking. Today however, I'm looking for anything you guys can spare, small animal pelts, forms, etc. I plan on making my own start while I can. I'm not looking for charity, no I'm willing to pay. I'm not cheep, I would perfer to pay for the items you guys don't want.

Hit me up.

email me at [email protected]
    or here. I respond to both and check daily.

2. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

I`ve got raw skinned lifesize coons, skunks and coyotes pretty fair, just barely above fur market value, like $25-$5 plus shipping. buy anything at all from me and I`ll throw in a coyote 1/2 cape free.

3. nitsukiaoi

Bob you know I love your work. What do you have in coons. Not much a fan of skunks, tend to keep the smell about them. Plus I still need to get them all tanned.

4. nitsukiaoi

Got some squirrels coming my way. Now if I could get some forms, for them. Still looking for tanned fox pelts. May work with Bob wendt on the raccoon he has.
    Looking for smaller game that I can put in a normal freezer until I can get a small freezer for them.

Thanks for all the help for those who have messaged me.

5. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

have plenty of $25coons, and can guarantee you no smell skunks. did you see the one I listed today, on page 2 by now I`m sure. another $25 one and ZERO SMELL.

6. nitsukiaoi

Thaks Bob. I'll see what I can do. I just need a tannery, that way I don't have raccoons in my freezer for ever.

7. PM sent.

8. you want roe deer or chinese water deer cape [tanned]

9. nitsukiaoi

How much for the chinese water deer cape, and it would be nice to work on a deer.

10. If you are lookng for birds. I have some real nice ringneck pheasants. Pen raised, no shot holes or retriever mauling marks. Harvested in ?Feb of 2011 so they have no pin feathers. Already skinned with single cut from vent to breast. Leg and wing bones left on. Neck left on. Head not turned. You will have to flesh and preserve. Hens at $15.00 each plus shipping. Roosters at $25.00 each plus shipping.

11. nitsukiaoi

As much as I'm interested in the birds, I can't hold birds until I get a freezer. Plus, with my cat he'll eat them before I get my chance to finish them.

12. Mount the cat...

13. nitsukiaoi

He's only 7 months, to young, I'll wait a few years.