1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Deer hunter dies in Florida.......

Discussion in 'Reptile Taxidermy' started by Kerby Ross, Nov 6, 2011.

1. cyclone

cyclone Posts: 400001

2. Kerby Ross

Kerby Ross KSU - Class of '83; U.S. Army - Infantry (83-92)

Well.........

Well,...........

The "deer hunter" is the python.....the python was hunting deer, got one, swallowed it and then was killed, hence the deer hunter was killed.

Too deep I guess.

:)

Kerby...

3. RTPBearcat

RTPBearcat New Member

Not sure what pics were with that link. I work with folks that are with the District that caught/shot that snake - there was one picture that showed the buldge of the deer. Made it very plain why folks think there forms are too small when they get them for their snake, that skin can stretch beyond what seems comprehensible when the snake is alive.

4. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

Nicely played Kerby! LOL ;D

5. bearrug48

bearrug48 Active Member

What a way to Go.

6. wyandot42

wyandot42 New Member

LMAO!!!! Hope you're doing well Kirby.

7. mdupertuis

mdupertuis Active Member

Ha, I have to admit I was wondering where the hunter came in for a minute.......then the light bulb came on. CRAP that ia a big snake! Glad to have it out of the food chain.

8. FishArt

FishArt Well-Known Member

Saw something similar recently on one of those time wasting home video shows. A guy and his three boys were camping in Africa and stumbled upon some type of huge constrictor with a big bulge in it's belly. The snake got nervous (couldn't move very well) with all the people around and regurgetated the small deer (or African equivilent). All on video. It was pretty cool actually!

9. cyclone

Heck, I was thinking I'd see boots and jeans come outta that thing.

10. I think they need to put a bounty on those things so well can kill this invasive species off. Like, $5 a foot. It sucks what bounties did to some indigenous species, but this is a case where it could be put to good use.

11. cyclone

Bounty, I heard they were selling licenses in order to kill them..

12. fowlwheelin

fowlwheelin New Member

prices in mounting a rattle snake

Hi folks,
    I have a client looking for someone to mount a rattle snake aprox. 30'' long. This is not my thing but told him I could find some one to probably do it. I am in s.w. wsconsin the snake was caught in South Dakota.. Any info would be great !

Thank You
    Doug

13. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

Doug, Perry Yeager on here wholesales snakes. Get in touch with him. I'm sure he'll do it for you. Dan

14. buckmaster1186

buckmaster1186 New Member

All is can say is WOW :eek:

15. verne

verne Well-Known Member

let`s see one swallow a northern deer ;D