1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Bigfoot cape for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by double barrel, Nov 6, 2011.

1. double barrel

double barrel New Member

Found em in the woods behind my house. Looks like he choked on a chicken bone or something. I've been noticing something's been gett'in in my garbage can at nite.
    Haven't measured him up but he's Big. Will be case skinned , long cut for pedestal mt.
    Looks alot like "Harry" on "Harry and the Hendersons".
    Asking $ 1,000,000 , due to rarity. Might come down a little, serious replies only, please.
    Also saved two big feet if buyer wants to make a gunrack.
  2. Randy Miller

Randy Miller Active Member

I'm sure George would be interested, but I doubt he could afford that. Perhaps a collective artist effort could be made. Count me out.

3. peedeedeer

peedeedeer Bridges Custom Woodwork swampbuck32@yahoo.com

pics, lol
  4. backstapwillie

backstapwillie 2011 Montana Bow kill

Do you have a CITES tag for it?
  5. gab

gab Active Member

do you have the skull?will it come with or separately?how long was it dead,is hair still holding?Do you take paypal?third party post dated out of state checks?
  6. Whitetailart

Whitetailart New Member

X2 on the skull . Not to interested in the cape as there is no good Reference photos ( just unfocused and grainy ones ) for me to be able to mount it correctly.

I would camo dip the skull it would make a more interesting conversation piece
  7. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

What about the meat? I hear they taste just like chicken...
  8. dablaw

dablaw Member

So no more Jack Links commercials? Hope you have a good attorney...
  9. bmdakk

bmdakk Report to moderator

I might be interested. does it happen to have any unusual Characteristics, ie.. double throat patch. How are the Guard hairs?
  10. Very interested. PM sent.
  11. kikkertinz

kikkertinz Glass half full

sweet! show pics when finished...should look great on a 6900
  12. Will trade you one life size LOCH-NESS MONSTER for it.( cut down the back, no holes) let me know asap
  13. Galen

Galen 218-263-7177 www.EdgewaterTaxidermy.com

I have two Unicorns in the freezer I will trade even up . if you want me to skin them out it will cost extra. But will save you on shipping unless you pick them up in your truck.

One has a 25 inch horn and the other has a 22 inch horn.

1. A unicorn, without a horn, is simply a magical horse.

2. Unicorns are known to bite. Hard.

3 .Nicolas Cage owns six unicorns.

4. Unicorns are very rare (when cooked)

5. Unicorns are born with both male and female genitalia.

6. A unicorn will mate for life. But just as friends.

7. Unicorns still live in segregated neighborhoods. It's sad, but true.

8. To film the unicorn-related scene in "Harry Potter and the Sorceror's Stone", they spent six years tracking down the perfect unicorn.

9. And six seconds killing it.

10. A unicorn without testicles is called a "eunuchorn".

11. In 2009, "Darnell" surpassed "Sugarlumps" as the most popular name for unicorns.

12. During courtship, the female unicorn is always, always, the one who sues for half his stuff.

13. When migrating south for the winter, most unicorns go to Kenya.

14. The name "unicorn" is actually TOO ironic. If you feed a unicorn actual corn, it will die a terribly painful death.

15. Much like horses are processed to make glue, unicorns are processed to make super glue. If you think about it, it makes so much sense.

16. In their spare time, unicorns really like to curse, play online poker, and smoke cigars while on a motorcycle.

17. Muffinhumps, the world's oldest unicorn, was actually a bit of an asshole.

18. Number 12 contradicts number 5, but nobody will notice as most unicorns have serious dyslexia.

19. Most unicorns don't have dreadlocks.

20. The blood of a unicorn cures Hepatitus C, but totally makes your nipples fall off.
  14. kikkertinz

kikkertinz Glass half full

LMAO oh my god thats good stuff
  15. duckfeathers

duckfeathers New Member

Wow. Always wondered what happened to Obama's lost Uncle Omar................
  16. dktaxidermy

dktaxidermy I'm on top of the dirt; how bad can it be?

aren't unicorns on the federal endangered species list? i know it is illegal to shoot them in new mexico until Feb 30
  17. bmdakk

bmdakk Report to moderator

where are you from? Is it a BIG western Heavy or a plain jane eastern?
  18. engc237

engc237 Active Member

19. DL

DL Well-Known Member

It's kind of interesting that those guys on tv can never find one but Jack Link has them in his commercials all the time.
  20. Galen

Galen 218-263-7177 www.EdgewaterTaxidermy.com

Yes they are ,, but I bought them at a Game Farm that Raises them ,,,, these died of old age,,, So I have all the paper work on them ,, so no Worries .