1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

exceptional specimen of a large adult eastern coyote

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by bob wendt, Nov 7, 2011.

1. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

great character and contrast in the leg striping and saddle fur, xxxxl size, a 2-3 year old adult male in his prime, no last springs pup. perfect in every way, not even a bullet hole. frsh today so good and prime and no rubs, not even a cucklebur or a hair out of place. skinned $45 plus $18.70 shipping anywhere in the u.s. I believe he would bring that on the auction table easy, so basically just fur market value. that is a yard stick next to him to show the mature size.

2. wendt

wendt New Member

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. Bob who did you get to take the picture of you (the last one) lol. You need to eat a little bit your lookin a little thin

4. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Well-Known Member

I think someone needs to put the skin back on that last one.

5. bmdakk

bmdakk Report to moderator

is that befus?

6. josh s.

josh s. Active Member

Re: Re: Re: exceptional specimen of a large adult eastern coyote

i think so! Thats hilarious!

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

7. lizardguts

lizardguts skull collector

How much for the muscle guy

8. I think thats Iggy Pop. :D Nice britches. My dinners gonna come back up :-X

9. Think this guy is related??? By the way, very nice yote!

[​IMG]

10. MY EYES! MY EYES!!!!! Thanks a lot Vicki, I'm blind for the rest of the night!

Awesome yote Bob - I think that's the prettiest one this week :)

11. Raynewolfe

Raynewolfe TY for understanding things outside our control.

Heya Trixi! "now available limited time only and very cheap you can have your very own brain scrubber for all those 'thinks in pictures' images our friends and family like to share"! j/k of course, lol maybe the secret santa will send you one? :)

Bob catches the coolest coyotes. I cant wait till next week when I get to try to catch my first one. It is on my 'brothers' farm where we raised the chickens whose skins/skulls I had on here. I am sure they wont be anywhere as good as Bobs though he is awesome and I got a lot of learning to do!.

12. Ron B

Ron B Life Sucks.....Then comes the death roll!!!!

Alabama
    I will nolonger ever be ashamed of having "fat" underneath my skin!!! :eek:

13. OutbackJack

OutbackJack Member

PA
    i think I threw up a little..lol

14. Bob started it! LOL!

15. ROFTLMAO XDD

On topic tho.. that's a GORGEOUS coyote, Bob! :)

16. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

1st picture, no steriods. 2nd picture, steroids, yuck. even ahhh-nold would puke at that 2nd picture.

17. So who IS the first pic of? Jack LaLane? You?

18. LMAO! Just read the post, my wife and kids are wondering what I'm laughing for. Nice yote by the way, that last one needs to eat a few sticks of butter!

19. I get it, This is the results of your work out program,, pounding in rebar stakes for the last 25 years.

Michael

20. trappersteph

trappersteph now you can have it...

Bob, you are still doing the bodybuilding thing? I guess they have a senior's division?