1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

NJ Buck on a Peedeedeer Ambrosia Maple Base

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by mmhanas, Nov 9, 2011.

1. I posted a Pic of this Buck in the middle of September, of this year, the hunter is doing a talk at Cabelas this weekend in PA. He is going to show footage of the hunt, the harvest, and the mount will be on display. Thanks John Bridges for the great woodwork.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. 7-Point

7-Point Active Member

Beautiful deer, mount and pedestal!

3. Boxie

Boxie New Member

Nice.....working on a pedestal mount right now!

4. Thanks Boxie, means a lot coming from you. My Mounts have taken a good turn since going to that Bald guys 3 day class. I highly reccomend going if he does any more.

5. irishme

irishme New Member

;) VERY NICE JOB

6. peedeedeer

peedeedeer Bridges Custom Woodwork [email protected]

Charlie, that is one good looking deer. thank you sir for your business. John

7. John, a lot of people have seen this mount, and every one, and I mean every one, has asked where I got the base from. It is a sweet piece of Woodwork. Thanks again!

8. Hoosiertaxman

Hoosiertaxman Papa's Pride & Joy

Very nice job to both of you.

9. Looks like a great mount. But the background and the lighting not so good. It really takes away from a beautiful mount.

10. Rice, you are on with that one. I have to work on the photo aspect of this business, it is a hell of a lot better than my first pics though. You wouldn't want to see them, horrible!

11. jorgy

jorgy Member

I think the garage door cord is a nice touch in the photo's. Nice mount and love his bases.