1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Mounting a Boar

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by Diver923, Nov 10, 2011.

1. FinFlight

FinFlight TRAIL CREEK

He's not rude he just calls stupip out.he's helped more people on here than you could only dream of.but he will amswer stupid with stupid.

2. Your wrong ......I find that George's comments on other peoples post informative and helpful on most occasions, and he has a great tutorial on tube skinning squirrels (I've used it on otters as well). I know he'll probable read this so "thank you" for your post on the backing of a pedestal, it's a tutorial in itself. thanks to your help it turned out GREAT I will post pics soon..

3. George ease off the gas, that kid will be an emotional Wreck soon....lol

4. I fly to Washington State a few times a year. A five to six hour trip. I take a few DVDs' and my laptop along for the ride. I watch Rick's during the flight and it is as if it is a one on one class. It makes you want to get off of the plane and start another boar. Just sayin' Great video!

5. Jason L

Jason L New Member

Easy easy, if you don't know George,then you need to watch your mouth! George is a great guy gives away everything he knows for FREE on here. Like others said,he just points out stupid and doesn't beat around the bush. I have spoken with him away from this forum and I tell you he's a top notch guy! Keep it up George. I love seeing you body slam these smart A#@'s. !!

6. TD

TD My GGG Grandfather John "Tanner John" King b 1820

Hmmmmm.....Does Rick use Krowtan in that video? lol

7. Jason L

Jason L New Member

Dang Frank, I love that Sarah Palin pic!! :eek:

8. JL

JL Taxidermist for 64 years

Look, all the information given here is right on target with the videos but let me add that unless you are experienced in prepping and tanning a heavy skinned cape there are tanneries out there that will do all this dirty work for a price and they send you back a cape that is ready to rehydrate and mount. Call them about sending them a frozen cape. There are a few to call and most are found right here on this website. Sivco Fur in NY might be one to call.

Now because I'm older than George I read every post he makes when I see it just to check his spelling and grammar. You know like, "A*^le", "Dips#*t", "Idiots", POS, and many other words he uses to get your attention. However these sweet, descriptive words are usually followed by thousands of dollars of free taxidermy advice that most are not old enough or experienced enough to appreciate. So before you come here and complain check your thin skin at the door and pay attention....you just might learn something. And the sweet words from George are the same your mother probably used to get your attention when you were growing up. Good luck...JL

9. Allenrain

Allenrain New Member

Sorry, no idea of mounting a boar..