1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Free Waterfowl Taxidermy Workshop

Discussion in 'Training' started by James Parrish, Nov 14, 2011.

1. James Parrish

James Parrish Tundra Swan...Its What's For Dinner!

I am giving away a 2 day waterfowl taxidermy workshop.

See http://www.taxidermist.newlifetaxidermy.com/contest.html for details and how to enter the contest.

2. pir^2h

pir^2h Retrievers give you the bird

That is very generous of you to do this James!

3. James Parrish

I have received good response so far. I am sorry that I don't have the time to send a reply email to everyone, but thanks for the kind words that you guys have sent.

4. Whitetailart

Whitetailart New Member

This is a great thing your doing James.

I sent in my info.
    Hope I win Fingers are crossed
    Lord knows I need the help with birds.

5. Raynewolfe

Raynewolfe TY for understanding things outside our control.

Wow, that mount of the duck coming out of the water is amazing... (website pic) You truly have done some amazing work!

6. James Parrish

Contest ends tomorrow. I will do a random drawing and post the winner next week.

7. Raynewolfe

Cant wait fingers AND toes crossed... hoping I win. have a gifted wood duck now (thanks kevin!) thats beautiful just in case since I have never duck hunted and of course if I dont win I still plan to mount the duck but will wait a little while. :)

K

8. James Parrish

I have received a lot of entries and I do not have time to respond to each email. Rest assured that I check my spam folder daily and if you have sent me a message, I have your name on the list.

9. James Parrish

I had planned on picking and announcing a winner yesterday. However, I got a call that some ducks finally showed up and I hit the road. I have the list of entries on my laptop and when I get home Wednesday, I will post the winner here and on my blog. I will also email the winner directly to get everything set up. Thanks to all who entered.

10. Raynewolfe

best of luck with the ducks, get some nice ones!.. will still be watching/waiting anxiously as surely several folks are! :)

11. James Parrish

As promised, I will now announce the winner......Mike Wertz. Congrats Mike.

12. Raynewolfe

Ahh, Congratz Mike!!!

13. Whitetailart

Whitetailart New Member

Ahh man I never win LOL

Congrats Mike

14. tviper56

tviper56 Active Member

Congrats Mike! Have a great time.

15. Could not believe it when I heard I won looking forward to this great opportunity. Looking to set up a date in early March.

16. Just wanted to say thank you to James, I was at his place last weekend for the workshop. I mounted a (really fat) pintail drake, and learned a lot of new techniques can't wait to try them out on my next duck. It was a long drive and two long days of work but was well worth it. I would recommend his waterfowl workshop to anyone interested in improving their work. Thanks again James your time was greatly appreciated.

Mike

17. James Parrish

Mike, it was good having you here. Glad you were able to take away some new skills and techniques. I look forward to seeing some of your work in the future.