1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Coyotes take down a trophy buck.

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by John C, Nov 18, 2011.

1. i live in central new york and the population has exploded in the last 5 years here.i see them allot while bow hunting.shoot them if they get close enof.went out for opening day of southern gun and crossed about 10 sets of coyote tracks.cant wait for the night hunts.there all dead

2. cshank

cshank New Member

PA
    This is why i hunt,trap them yotes and i encourage everyone to do so every chance you get!!

3. linder

linder New Member

We are seeing a lot more coyotes than we ever have also.

4. bigrubs07

bigrubs07 October 26,2007 148 gross P/Y points, 230lbs FD

You should see what the packs of wolfs have done to the northeran parts of Wisconsin and the U.P. It is such a shame to see your deer herd disapere like it has. Honestly the kids won't want to hunt up here and there is not much of a future for the deer herd. They have to controle the predators Period!!!!!!!!!

5. mdupertuis

mdupertuis Active Member

I hunt Menominee County in Michigan's U.P. I have seen a pretty dramatic drop in numbers, and the locals blame wolves. I actually saw more deer this year than I have in several years, and have never seen any sign of wolves yet. All the does I saw had fawns and I saw a few pretty decent 8 points. I also noticed the deer movements were much more during daylight than in years past. Not sure what changed this year, but it was encouraging.