1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Great dealings with Greg Livbucks

Discussion in 'Buyers and Sellers' started by D.Price, Nov 18, 2011.

1. D.Price

D.Price Well-Known Member

If you need any kind of printing done he is the man. I talked to him Sunday night about designing and printing me some invoices. Today when I got home I had 250 three part invoices sitting on my porch.

Thanks Greg for the quick and professional service.

2. I'll second that. Greg is great to deal with, prompt, and has a great product at a reasonible price.
    Dave

3. livbucks

livbucks Well-Known Member

Hey thanks you two!

D. hit it lucky for starters. I don't usually work on a Sunday night but I was going down there anyway when he contacted me. Half of every transaction depends on the customer. I was available, he was easy to deal with and cooperative. We got it done and away it went.

Dave has always been great to deal with as well. I appreciate your great feedback!

4. Doubled-d65

Doubled-d65 Active Member

PA
    I was down to Gregs place a week ago ,been friends for a while but life gets in the way alot ,He has done some outstanding work for me .and put out the same quality to my fellow taxidermist here so i like to thank
    greg and his wife well done job .

5. livbucks

Thanks Dennis! I enjoyed working on your job and talking with you as always. I appreciate the endorsement!

6. Ron B

Ron B Life Sucks.....Then comes the death roll!!!!

Alabama
    Yeah.....he's a good printer......just hide your women folk though! Just sayin!!

7. livbucks

Just your's, Pal. She loves the way I print and print and print.

Says you can't print nowhere noways like I can.