1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Purty good Saturday & Sunday for a rookie !

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by fozziebear, Nov 20, 2011.

1. fozziebear

fozziebear New Member

Yup this was a busy weekend for me and its not even dark yet lol, just came home from the processors to watch the last nascar race ;D Pry get another call in 10 min ::)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. kikkertinz

kikkertinz Glass half full

LOL! theres not even that many nice bucks living in this state

3. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

looks great!! Where are the capes??? LOL

NO BITCHING ABOUT SHIPPING, YOU GOT ENOUGH WORK TO PLACE A $1,000 ORDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;)

4. Apparently Michigans economy is not as bad off as I thought. Good Going.

5. fozziebear

fozziebear New Member

LOL capes are in the freezer ( still gotta cape a couple ) couple had capes that were slipn already and two or three up front were bow kills that were brought in with just hte antlers that need capes......I like those cuz I get to sell them capes too!!! Yea no bitchn bout chip'n lol.

6. EA

EA Well-Known Member

I'd say that is a purdy good weekend. Congrats !

7. Justin P.

Justin P. Active Member

that looks like our Saturday! Very busy!
    Good Job!

8. JAGibson

JAGibson New Member

thats awesome. i wish i was busy like that. maybe i could quit my "real" job. haha. ive been at it for 5 years now and i stay steady but no real growth. dont know what to do. PA firearms is this monday after turkey day hopefully the phone will be ringing!

9. michael p.

Hey Fozzie, I'm feeling your pain today..... it's a good pain, but painful none the less ;)

[​IMG]

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

10. fozziebear

fozziebear New Member

Yes sir you are my man! And some heavy pain by the looks of it!!!!!!!!! Wow them bulls must be a tough project to take on!

11. michael p.

Theyre not bad, the money makes them easy. I'm trying some new things with this one so it'll keep the intrest level up :)