1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

UTA AUCTION : SHEEP WITH DAWAYNE DEWEY

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by skiver, Nov 21, 2011.

1. skiver

skiver New Member

The UTA is excited to announce our next online auction with Master sheep taxidermist Dawayne Dewey. This seminar will take place at Dawaynes shop in Cody Wyoming and he would like it to take place this coming spring. There is no doubt Dawayne knows his sheep and this will be a great opportunity to learn from one of the best!.

This will be a 2 or 3 day day seminar and will cover what you want it to. You can choose from sheep mounting, to alterations, or even sculpting.
    You can fly into Cody and be picked up at the airport is only a mile from Dawaynes shop.
    Dawayne has a rv in his driveway you can bunk up in.

If you do not have a sheep skin to work on , you will work with Dawayne on one he has at the shop.

Again this a outstanding opportunity to work with one of the premiere sheep artists in the country, good luck on your bids, feel free to pm me with your bids if you like.

Remember all bids go directly to the UTA to help fund our effort in promoting the taxidermy industry!

Thank You
    Dave Peters

2. skiver

skiver New Member

i forgot to mention the bidding will go until Friday Dec 2nd at 4:00 est
    Thanks,
    Dave

3. B Jones

B Jones Memeber of - NTA,UTA,AIT.Proud Member of NZTA.

$500.

4. PacWest

PacWest Active Member

This is a serious opportunity for someone. Not only learn from the best, but you get to go to his shop and experience the whole deal. Awesome deal no matter how much someone pays.

5. gtout

gtout Member

Fantastic opportunity. Thank you Dawayne! Thinking of a Christmas present.......

6. finazducks

finazducks EJ is not the only one to have two Wasco Awards

$550

7. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

Rick Krane

8. B Jones

9. elkmasterwyo

elkmasterwyo New Member

$750

10. skiver

skiver New Member

Thanks for the bids guys! These opportunities dont come along often often to work one on one with such a talented guy, keep the bids coming coming, a great deal at any price!
    Dave

11. BEAVERS

BEAVERS New Member

Marking

12. BDrake

BDrake Active Member

$800.00 I am ready to break into the the bigtime sheep hunters union

13. B Jones

14. $1250.00

15. B Jones

Great bid fishslayer, to rich for my blood right now. Thanks for such a generous bid.

OutdoorHub Mobile, the information engine of the outdoors.

16. sheep hunter

sheep hunter New Member

i will bid $1500.00 brian dobson

17. Wild Images

Wild Images New Member

This I would like to see the results of, the best working with the best = amazing

18. Nyati

Nyati I love tahr huntin

If I didn't live so far away I'd bid to be a fly on the wall to see Brian and Dawayne working together

19. $1750.00
    Kevin Libby

20. B Jones

You and me both Mark, now if you look Mr. Kevin Libby has made a bid. I would like to be a fly on the wall when these two guys are together as well. This is getting interesting.

OutdoorHub Mobile, the information engine of the outdoors.