1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

PA Bear shot How could you not see him coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by disabled, Nov 21, 2011.

1. LordRusty

LordRusty If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

Ohio
    Hey Old King Hole ... not much worse than when you got on the rag and weighed in and bytched about wrapping bodies being a waste of time. Real smart mister taxi-damndest!

2. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

Nice try Lurch but I'm unaffected by you flimsy attempt at insults. Wrapping proves nothing as you can starve being an "artist". I'm not missing any meals if you didn't notice.

3. bjmarsh

bjmarsh New Member

I don't know what the laws are in PA but in most if not all states there are laws in place that mandate a hunter must prepare game meat for human consumption and not let it go to waste. Not really sure how it would work in this situation. Even though this guy didn't want the meat after "the boss" his wife said she would have nothing to do with it he still cold have donated the meat to a soup kitchen or needy family especially in these times. I would imagine too he may have been pretty flustered to shoot a beautiful bear like this and bring it home to show his wife and then be shot down like that. If I shot a bear like that and the girlfriend or wife said no there would definitely be a serious discussion to follow, the bear would be going somewhere on a wall in the house or at worst in the garage or maybe even donate it to a school or DNR office! At least that way it could be used as a teaching tool. The bear will definitely make an awesome mount or rug for sure and I would think that if the meat was still good it could still be donated to a good cause if you didn't want it. It really sucks he has now left that up to you.

4. Heck

Heck Active Member

Sounds like he needs to GROW A SET!! :D :D :D

5. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

Heck,he probably has a set, but they hang on a peg by the door. When he wants to go out with the boys, he has to ask permission to take them down and wear them.

6. dablaw

dablaw Member

Jeeze guys...I wish someone would shoot one like that for no reason then decide to dump it on me........Is it for sale...Would love to have it...