1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Wholesale Birdwork from Gulfcoastwaterfowl

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by GulfcoastWF, Nov 22, 2011.

1. GulfcoastWF

GulfcoastWF New Member

Hey guys. I'm a professional bird taxidermist currently offering wholesale services at competitive prices for the 2011 season. I'm in Texas and will deliver to most of the state but ship throughout the lower 48 weekly. I have a new shop with plenty of help and will be willing to do all manor of birdwork including upland, waterfowl, exotics, and turkeys.

ducks $145
    geese $180
    big geese $250
    quail $100
    Pheasant $145
    turkey $425

All birds are mounted the same as my own commercial work with the same guarantee and quality... the only difference is that I ask for a minimum of 5 pieces and you are responsible for your own basework. I will offer an oval base for an additional $10 extra.

In most cases I get birds out well withing 60 days and will guarantee a 90 day turn around on all waterfowl and upland. If you need quail, I carry plenty of stock quail and pheasants for small to large orders. all are full feathered and near competition quality in most cases. I keep several mounted flying/flushing quail at all times for jumping cats/foxes too, so feel free to call anytime for those. All quail are clean, beautiful birds and run $100 shipped. I do not sell unmounted quail or pheasants.

I ask for a minimum order of 5 pieces at a time and can ship without a problem. I am a professional bird taxidermist and have shipped weekly for the last ten years. Shipping is reasonable, averaging about $12 per bird. That is services through FedEx and includes wood crate, insurance, etc.

Here are few examples of my wholesale work. I have many references and credentials. send me a PM if you are interested. thanks

website is www.gulfcoastwaterfowl.com

2. GulfcoastWF

GulfcoastWF New Member

example 1

Attached Files:

• 32.jpg
      32.jpg
      File size:
      94.3 KB
      Views:

3. GulfcoastWF

GulfcoastWF New Member

example 2

Attached Files:

• 30.jpg
      30.jpg
      File size:
      70.9 KB
      Views:
  4. GulfcoastWF

GulfcoastWF New Member

example 3

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      115.1 KB
      Views:
  5. Lowell, you do some beautiful work. I hope to do some business with you in the future.