1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

I want to know you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by francois, Nov 26, 2011.

1. francois

francois Parrot collector

Maby a nice idea for who is going to the world taxidermy championships in Salzburg.
    Iam going, i know skua is going and some more of the Netherlands.
    Is there a place where we can meet each other on saterday the 26 of feb. ??. Maby when there is a bar or a meeting point at 1600 hours or 1700.
    Make yourself a nameplate ( Francois for me ) and we can get to know each other.

2. francois

I think nobody wants to know me :'( :'( :'(
    Miss Francois is also there , and she loves to talk about taxidermy ;)

3. alan webfoot

alan webfoot New Member

Salzburg ,,the home of Mozart correct ?? would love to go to see that city and the ''WORLD'' but yikes the cost.

4. Skua

Skua Member

a bar sounds good ;D

5. uk taxidermist

uk taxidermist Member

Hi Francois, I am going , there are around 8 of us from the UK going over. Looking forward to it. Would be good to meet up again.
    ( I just remembered your bird :-[ )

6. francois

Hi Rob, finally someone who wants to meet me.Are you with Vicky in Salzburg?

7. uk taxidermist

uk taxidermist Member

No, At the moment it looks like i am there alone ;D

8. francois

Okee Rob, my wife is with me , but when it is men's time i dump here in the hotel ;)
    ps don't tell her ;)

9. snowhare

snowhare New Member

Francoi

Maby you need to say this ;) ;), I D LIKE TO NO YOU, INSTED A I WANT TO OK ;D ;D ;D ;D

I D LIKE TO KNOW YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

10. francois

Thanks Snowy, maby they understand it better ;) I hope i get more friends , what do you think Snowy?????????????????????????????????????

11. snowhare

snowhare New Member

Well Francoi

I Realy hope you make some good friends over there :eek: :eek: , i am still thinking about getting over there to have a look at all the goody s

That is ,if i have the time to go there eh , my very buzzy richt now very buzzy :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Snowy