1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

L/S male coyote and L/S coyote form for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Sashakittythegreat, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Sashakittythegreat

Sashakittythegreat Beginner Taxidermist(2 mounts down)

Heres my little almost-mountable coyote. The only thing wrong with him is his ears are a little blown out, so he might need replacements for the fronts of his ears. I sowed up a couple cuts on his belly and I started to dorsal cut him, so hes like dorsal-cased haha. but everything is there so you could easily finish the sowing. He was originally intended to go with this form(6)-[link] but I just didn't have the motivation to modify it for him. So if the current buyer fails, you can have he form and the yote for $160. I'll throw in a quart of McKenzie hide paste too!
    but alone his price is $80 OBO. plus shipping. he has really nice idaho fur, and was originally purchased from moscow hide and fur. note me for any more questions I can also get more pictures!
    [​IMG]

He does have a light black tip on his tail, you just can't see it on my deck. He has a reddish underbelly and a purplish hue on his back-underfur. Lots of eye and lip to tuck. All four paws. I take paypal, and money order, but preferably paypal.

2. Sashakittythegreat

Re: L/S male coyote

The buyer on the form backed out, so now I have this form also.
    [​IMG]

There is a deal above for it and the coyote, Alone I will sell it for $60 plus UPS for FedEx shipping.Originally it's price was $81 plus shipping. I will take offers. No trades please, I need money for a new laptop. I take paypal and I have people you can talk to if you're not sure about buying from me.

3. Jon Dittmer

Jon Dittmer New Member

i would like to buy the coyote hide only. pm how you want to exchange money....

thanks

jon

4. Sashakittythegreat

hi, right now i have a possible buyer but if he falls through I'll contact you :)

5. Sashakittythegreat

Sold pending payment

6. Sashakittythegreat

well since the current buyer isn't PMing me back in the past 3 days, Up for grabs again, set for $140 plus ship, form for $55 plus ship, and hide for $80 shipped.

7. dktaxidermy

dktaxidermy I'm on top of the dirt; how bad can it be?

80 plus 55 equals 135 ma'am,

8. Sashakittythegreat

oh woops haha.

sorry 'bout the math guys

9. Sashakittythegreat

coyote sold pending payment

10. Sashakittythegreat

Both sold