1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Grey fox's or other very pretty not red fox's

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by nitsukiaoi, Nov 29, 2011.

1. nitsukiaoi

nitsukiaoi Judge me however you want

Currently on a hunt for some pretty and bright marked Grey fox. Green frozen or tanned would be nice. Would prefer a fully mountable fox, not a wall hanger. Damage must be little. Looking for it to be brought back to life to be kept in a home.

Trapped, swift and effective, quick kill or shot.

Please provide links to pictures or email them to me.
    Price range is around 20-140 (green frozen, + 60 for tanned) not over, and only that high for high quality.

2. jhits

jhits Active Member

I have dry tanned Calif. mountain grey foxes for sale Cased skinned with feet & claws. Email [email protected]
    Jim

3. Triple L

Triple L New Member

I have one or two north alabama gray's in the freezer i would be willing to part with for 100 plus shipping. If you are interested, let me know and i will thaw and take pictures.

4. nitsukiaoi

I have a price range set up there for a reason. We have to work with a limited amount of money. And I'm not sure. Can you take pictures for me. Please. My friend is extra picky and wants a pretty one.

5. PM me if this suits your needs I was going to mount it for myself. .22 short in the heart no foot damage.

[​IMG]

6. nitsukiaoi

still looking