1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Phone call.

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by John C, Nov 30, 2011.

1. A man calls and ask what the price of a bobcat mount is.

the taxidermist tells him $550.00

Customer says do you have any on display.

Yes, we have two on display and about 50 other mounts. Come over and take a look at the showroom.

Guy shows up, looks around, wow blah blah these look great blah blah. Slobber slobber.If you knew who did the best bobcats would you tell me.

Sure Brian Harness is a World Champion on bobcats and small mammals, very very hard to beat his quality on turkey and small mammals.

Customer, "Oh I have already looked at his work and his stuff just dont look real. They are to perfect.

Roflmao, I thought to perfect to perfect, This guy is an idiot with only 100. difference in price, grins and giggles I should have Brian mount this cat and eat the 100. just to seeif the old buzzard would know the difference.

2. We have a similar situation here...a local taxi is heads and shoulders above the rest. Lots of guys "don't like his work" I think because it is better to not like it than be a cheap SOB!
    Ron

3. Old Fart

Old Fart Active Member

LOL! Ron, I think you nailed it!