1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Another Guess the score - 3 bucks

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by Bucknut, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Here are some trail cam pics of some bucks where I am going to be hunting in Iowa on Saturday. Any thoughts on scores? The first one has matching splits on the G-2's.

Bruce

Attached Files:

2. Looks like they score high enough to shoot. Good luck let us know how you do.

3. dc240nt

dc240nt Lets Talk Big Bucks!!

I think the top buck will break 150 with the forks. He's the better of the three. Middle buck looks like a baby and might gross 140. Give him another two years and watch out! Last buck has some mass but still only on the 140's. Any of the three would work, just depends on which ones you want around for next season? You getting any pictures on the TrailMac?

4. kikkertinz

kikkertinz Glass half full

173"...161"...156"....wow i would be damn pumped to know i was goin after them!! good luck hope we get to see some pics with you holdin one of their heads up!

5. BDrake

BDrake Active Member

They are all in the mid 140s
    Hope you get one. really nice deer!

6. chongo

chongo Member

125, 130 and 140

7. rat creek

rat creek New Member

Ummm, shooter, shooter and, ......shooter! I dont get many whitetails in, but I would have a hard time letting any of them go.

8. hmw

hmw New Member

x2

9. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

That second deer is definitely a youngster, and the other two aren't much older. 140's, yes but worth watching grow for a spell. Remenber, you are after a 190. LOL

10. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

looks like they are all 170 ,, ;-)

11. antlerman

baaahahahahh

12. D.C.O

D.C.O Dreamcatcher Outfitters & Taxidermy

THATS IT! Tim and I are hunting with you next year!! :D

13. antlerman

Hell yeah!

14. Matt

Matt Active Member

Damit Bruce, you get to hunt wts way too much!!(LOL)

15. In MN you can only tag one buck total. So I haven't been deer hunting since Oct 25th when I shot that one bow hunting. Missed the whole rut hunt here in MN. I am ready to hit the woods again!

Bruce

16. Bruce
    I have a Unit 5 archery..You shoot one of the bucks and I will come hunt the other two..To hell with guessing the scores..we can tell them two of them after we put a tape on 'em!
    Good luck!
    Kevin

17. tschuppan

tschuppan New Member

The middle one is the youngest if hunting Iowa you should let that one go until next year he'll probably gain a good 20" next year. The 1st one might make low 150" the third one has the best mass and biggest body should make mid 150 range but none of them will be anywhere close to your 190" that your looking for.

18. MAC1

MAC1 Member

High 140's, low 150's on the first. Others low 140's. Velvet will fool ya every time. All very nice deer.

19. i say low to mid 140s

20. djf8653

djf8653 Member

ohio