1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Cool 4 horned domestic goat

Discussion in 'Skulls and Skeletons' started by Kurt27, Dec 1, 2011.

1. I finished this up for a Taxidermist, it was a pet that died. Regardless it turned out really cool!!!!

Attached Files:

2. Sheep. That ram doesn't look that old... Maybe an infection from his horns growin into this jaw/face killed him? Nice Work!

3. Nah, the horns actually werent touching his face. I will say that it was the hardest thing i've ever skinned!!!!

4. chickenhawk

chickenhawk SKULL TECH TROPHY MOUNTS

I want one! :)

5. That's a great example of selective breeding producing a crazy animal that would never survive in the wild. Very cool skull.

6. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Well-Known Member

Very nice. A Jacobs I have is much older/bigger horns but that one has much cooler horns curling into it's face. Well done.

7. ravenswings1

ravenswings1 New Member

USA
    Sea Wolf, Do you have a pic?

8. RKG

RKG New Member

Nice job. I like the color of the horns

9. ShadowWulf

ShadowWulf me and my shed hunting pup, Cody

Agreeing with every one else, very nice job on this one, cool horns as well. Have seen a few of these type of rams alive before, but have to say, they look a lot more impressive when they are not trying to head but me through the fence (sheep in general don't like me very much lol). But really cool skull, and I pretty much second what every one else has said. Very cool
    Liz

10. dplais7124

dplais7124 Active Member

Re: Re: Cool 4 horned domestic goat

I mounted one a few years ago that had a horn growing into the side of its face right under its right eye. A pain to cape and even worse to mount.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine