1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Everyone loves before and afters!

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by Matt, Dec 3, 2011.

1. Matt

Matt Active Member

A now new client of mine brought this bird in after waiting 3 years to get it back! He had it for about a week and called me to re-mount it. I hope I did it some justice!

Attached Files:

2. kaleb writch

kaleb writch New Member

nice work. i would say you done some justice lol

3. rnviper3

rnviper3 New Member

Who ever mounted it first really needs to take some classes and study anatomy. Great recovery Matt. It doesn't even seem like the same bird.

4. Brian

Brian Active Member

great save. matt you sure are a talented dude. who ever mounted that should be shot! even the base looks like hell. i mean come on whats up with the turkey feet in the mud. that has got to be one of the most sorriest turkeys and base ive ever seen. great save !!!!!!

5. Matt

Matt Active Member

Thanks for the comments guys. Brian!(LOL) I just realized I left the feet that my client dropped off on the base when I took that pic! They were not part of the base. I cut those spurs off and put them on a new set of feet for him. He wanted those spurs and the beard from the bird that is pictured.

6. The first pic............ sneeky, sneeky. ;D

Good job, Matt

7. Doug Motgomery

Doug Motgomery Active Member

Nice Matt Good Save you got a customer for life.

8. tomdes

tomdes Me my dear and Fall BAZZ!!!

As always, good job Matt!!! I like the limb base too, simple and affective..

9. Great work.

10. ponyboy

ponyboy Member

Wow, what a difference! Great job...

11. Mr.T

Mr.T New Member

Maybe I will send you my first Turkey to redo. Great save Matt.