1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Maryland Sika Deer..

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by JAGibson, Dec 5, 2011.

1. JAGibson

JAGibson New Member

Hi all I took my 1st ever Sika deer in this weekend. I've never seen one in person. Cust. wants a shoulder mount no problem there. I'm just looking for any advice from anyone who might have done one before... like Best eyes to use. Go earliners or bondo. things are smaller than a whitetail. so any help would be awesome! Thanks!

2. I remembered this post, so I looked it up. I would contact one of the more knowledgeable people in this post, and ask them. IMO

http://www.taxidermy.net/forum/index.php/topic,237606.0.html

3. JAGibson

JAGibson New Member

awesome post Ross. Thaks a ton looks like i will be busy reading for the next hour or so HA!

4. If you have a specific question fire away but what your asking makes me wonder if you should be taking in customers mounts.

5. JAGibson

JAGibson New Member

what makes me wonder is why you felt the need to question whether or not i should be taking mounts in seeing how you don't know me or anything about me. so no i dont have a specific question for you. all i was asking was if anyone had any tips to help me along with a species i have never mounted before.