1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

reining horse !!! must read

Discussion in 'Buyers and Sellers' started by saddlehorse_98, Dec 7, 2011.

1. saddlehorse_98

saddlehorse_98 Member

I bought a laying down coyote form from them on Nov, 18th paid them with pay-pal on Nov, 19th, they never confirmed that they had been paid, then on the 28th 9 days later they send me a pm saying that they had just shipped said form. so I waite. the on DEC 6th 8 days later. I pm them and ask where the dam form is. they send me a pm saying nothing only a tracking number. which is 0311 1660 0001 8291 5990
    so I type it in and fine that it wasn't received to ship until DEC 5th so they waited another 7 days after they told me they had shipped it to actually ship form to me. and it will surely take another 2 to 3 days to get here. so I'm here to warn everyone on this site. to be very carefull buying anything from them. it's clear to me that once they have your money, they don't give a shit about when they ship an item to you. I personally follow everything I sell on this site to the buyer and make sure they are happy with the item, and you no what it really isn't that hard to do. so buyers beware of (reining horse)

2. Re: reining horse SUCKS !!! must read

I can only attest to my purchase, which was sent as promised, also with a tracking number. I'm sorry it was shipped later than you had hoped, but compared to some of the Bad Dealings posts - a little late is a lot better than getting nothing at all. I'm not saying in any way, that you shouldn't be upset - I always appreciate a seller that keeps in contact with me.

Did you contact him and ask about the shipping prior to posting this?

3. saddlehorse_98

saddlehorse_98 Member

Re: reining horse SUCKS !!! must read

triximcgee I don't care if you bought 100 items from them . the way I was treated SUCKS !! I still to this day 19 days after they have been paid, haven't recieved the form. they flat out lied to me. on 28th saying they have shipped item. so if you fill the need to stick up for people like this, you can keep buying from them, and so much for having this ready by X-mass

4. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

as a seller I can tell you shipping over thanks giving is a no no, so that shoots a whole week. say ck arrives on a monday, no shipping til next monday, that`s thankagiving week, so now looking at the following monday to ship. we are now going on 3 weeks after ck arrived before shiping and no one did anything wrong except look out for the buyers best interest. not saying the case here, just saying how it is shipping around holidays. xmas is up next and that will be delays too.

5. saddlehorse_98

saddlehorse_98 Member

I agree and understand that bob. thats why I never hasseled them about it. but they are the ones that sent a pm saying shipped it today on 28th and then find out it wasn't shipped to dec 5th and post office didn't take that manby days off during thanksgiven. I hate being lied to when a simple e-mail or pm to me explaining any issues would have passified me I'm sure. I'm not hard to deal with. what I see is it took them 16 days just to get it in the post office. that shows no effort or care on their part.

6. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

on a perishable ( don`t kno-w if this was perishable), that one day closure may be the difference in a rotton specimen or not. why I don`t ship any day except monday and only on weeks with no holidays. if it was a non perishable, yes, they should have got right on it. salt dried things we try to ship with in 24 hrs.

7. Re: reining horse SUCKS !!! must read

i also wont ship w/ a holiday in the week and also w/ x-mass comming, next monday will be it for me also till first monday after the first, to many delays and packages and why take the chance,just not worth it. kevin

8. saddlehorse_98

saddlehorse_98 Member

it was a coyote form nothing parishable so that isn't the case. again had they Pm's me I'm sure I would have went along with what ever their issues where or are. but nothing. even when I ask where the dam thing was. all I got was a tracking number. and for the people who think that 80% of the people get bad service and that's just business. well maybe if everyone who got bad service or flat out lied to and ripped off outed them on this form. it might be only 20% seems everyone just takes path of least resistance and excepts crap like this. this country sure has changed.

9. Re: reining horse SUCKS !!! must read

I'm not sticking up for anyone - to the contrary, I believe I stated in my post that I can understand why you are upset. I just mentioned that I didn't have the same experience - that doesn't make your issue any less of an issue.

If you don't already have a phone number, I do.

PS - you catch a lot more flies with honey ;)

10. BearB8

BearB8 Active Member

Saddlehorse, I went through the same thing you did with him. Had to PM and send a letter. Finally got my stuff. I posted on here also trying to find info on him. And thats when I got a response. He also goes by the name on here " Rodeo" ???

11. saddlehorse_98

saddlehorse_98 Member

thanks for the info bearB8. it just go's to show you that outing people on this site will work if people do it. glad you got your stuff.

12. reining horse

reining horse New Member

quit your whinning you will have your coyote form tommorrow,i was out of town thats why it got shipped a little late i sell alot of things on here nobodys perfect so blah blah blah

13. saddlehorse_98

saddlehorse_98 Member

out of town, death in the family, my dog ate it. so many to choose from. I'm not whining. just want to make sure people see the way you do business, seems I'm not the only one either. so maybe it's a pattern with you. at least lying about when you ship, is a pattern for sure. either way maybe all this attention will help the next person who buys from ya. and maybe you will try a little harder on the next sell to ship in a reasonable time frame. just take care of business like a normal person would.

14. saddlehorse_98

saddlehorse_98 Member

Re: reining horse SUCKS !!! must read "UPDATE"

finally 25 days. after they were paid, I recieved coyote form today. customer service at its worst.

15. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Sounds like karma to me.

16. Mirror Image

Mirror Image Member

West

Sounds like he was pretty patient to me. If you can't do something you say your going to, then a little communication goes a long ways. MAYBE he really needed that form and was expecting to get it when the guy said he was going to ship it.

Its never anyones fault. Its there dogs, wife, kids, brothers sister, grandma, dam car broke down!

17. boarhunter67

boarhunter67 Well-Known Member

I recently purchased a fish blank from a very big and reputable company. After 3 weeks I called and was told they were still putting it together. After a month I called and was told it would be shipped out the next day. I got it after about 6 weeks. This was from a fish blank company that is super well known. I was a little put off, but they were honest about it. It sounds like saddlehorse just wanted the same level of honesty. The time doesn't seem to be as much the issue as the honesty.

18. Re: reining horse SUCKS !!! must read

Title Should read Sucks at shipping!!! Glad u got your form. Hate to see people get burned on here that's why I do business with a select few.. At least u didn't get stiffed!! Now get that Yote Done!!!

19. troy

troy Member

PA
    I don't have a dog in this fight but I feel that if you were out of town you could have said, "Hey I'll be out of town" or called and said, "Hey I unexpectedly have to go out of town" so the buyer knows what is going on. With times the way they and all the ripoffs and scams going on can you blame anyone for being cautious or worried? What if the shoe was on the other foot and it was you who sent the form first and then was waiting on your money?

20. BearB8

BearB8 Active Member

Buyer Beware ???