1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

DEAD BEATS----dont pay as agreed updated 03 feb,2012

Discussion in 'Buyers and Sellers' started by donkmstr, Dec 7, 2011.

1. pir^2h

pir^2h Retrievers give you the bird

Re: DEAD BEATS----dont pay as agreed updated 13 dec.

I think you mean, The ones who take your money and then DON"T deliver what you paid for.

I have been lucky and not been taken yet. I have bought from new sellers on here also but very cautiously and only if they have all the information on their profile along with a phone number I can call them at, or if they have references with an established buyer/seller on here. I keep a list of the bad dealings and totally ignore any offers of items for sale from these sellers. As far as paypal, if I purchased from someone and I have not received it within three weeks, I would file the complaint to be on the safe side. Excuses are generally to stall you so you will be SOL. (Been through this on eBay)

2. Re: DEAD BEATS----dont pay as agreed updated 13 dec.

Little Mato - dead beat sellers has nothing to do with my post so why ask such a foolish question on my post,its my post about dead beats as im a seller and the dead beats are those who want to buy and dont pay. if you want a dead beat sellers post then getter done.

and mato,sounds like your doing good, read what you wrote,"The ones who take your money and then deliver what you paid for? " so you got what you paid for,good deal. move on and start your own "female dog" post

3. Little Mato

Little Mato Guest

Re: DEAD BEATS----dont pay as agreed updated 13 dec.

Dude you have serious issues!!!!

4. Re: DEAD BEATS----dont pay as agreed updated 13 dec.

and "dude" your the scrwed one,i always say a good education is a poor thing to waste, you comented on my post about something that it wasnt about, gee wiss george, which way did it go,umm,datta way.

5. Re: DEAD BEATS----dont pay as agreed updated 13 dec.

another one added to the list,jack rain and his big mouth wife, sent a check made out wrong and i clearly sent payment instructions and they failed to read simple english and now wont pay for what they wanted. there word is no good, and running there mouth to find a way out of a mearly 75 dollar bill, trash

6. jack

jack the Mrs. with big boy#4

I SENT YOU A MONEY ORDER WITH YOUR NAME AND BUSINESS NAME ON IT. YOU SAY THE BANK WOULD NOT CASH IT AND YOU WANTED ME TO SEND YOU ANOTHER ONE AND YOU WOULD SEND IT BACK WITH THE MERCHANDICE. NUMBER ONE I DONT KNOW YOU FROM ADAM.AND I SURE AS HELL WAS NOT GOING TO SEND YOU ANOTHER MONEY ORDER. WHY DIDNT YOU EMAIL ME AND TELL ME THAT THEY WOULD NOT CASH IT AND SEND IT BACK? NO YOU HAD TO BE A WISE ASS ABOUT IT SO I SAID IF IT IS GOING TO BE A HASSLE JUST SEND IT BACK AND FORGET IT. THAT PISSED YOU OFF AND YOU DECIDED TO BE A REAL ASSHOLE. AS FAR AS RUNNING MY MOUTH YOUR THE ONE RUNNING OFF AT THE MOUTH WHICH IS PROBABLY ALL YOUR GOOD AT! yOU SAY MY WORD IS NO GOOD YOU GOT THE MONEY OREDER DIDN'T YOU.! IF YOU HADN'T BEEN SUCH A WISE ASS THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN RESOLVED, BUT NOT NOW I WILL STOP PAYMENT ON THE MONEY ORDER AND FORGET IT! IF YOU DONT LIKE THAT YOU GOT MY ADDRESS COME ON DOWN AND I WILL SHOW YOU HOW I HANDLE A DIP SHIT LIKE YOU! P.S MY NAME IS -> JACK RAINS NOT ->"RAIN"! SO LOOKS LIKE YOU CAN'T READ (OR SPELL FOR THAT MATTER) PLAIN ENGLISH!

7. you sir, are also a lyier,i had posted all pm's and emails for all to read and i was not rude ,and i did pm you about the matter, and you just wanted to call the transaction off instead of own up you didnt follow my payment instructions keep posting, folks will see the many lies you tell. and i have founfd that th very people who end up always saying you cnt spell as a come back are the ones who now they are wrong and have nothing else to use.

and your name is jack rains jr. i believe and your phone # is 765-728-2867 as according to your state records

8. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Im going to give some of you some good advice. Youll take it too, or not operate on taxinet, my priveledge for being a moderator here....

Kevin and Jack, etc...fix that spelling. Maybe youll both know what each other is trying to say. Also, no more cussing either. Those two reasons are why I deleted your other post about this. C'mon, one of you wants to make a legit purchase, and the other wants to continue being a seller in here. Do yourselves a favor and fix your problem with class, not name calling.

To the rest of you, I hear what youre saying. I too once told Bob Wendt I was going to be getting after something from him, yet I never did. It happens. But, help yourselves a bit. Dont package stuff until the check clears. Dont call it sold until you see the money, just like a vehicle purchase or any other transaction. Its a SMALL price to pay for a FREE listing here in taxinet...

9. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

lol, I`m going to getcha bill. I m sending you 200 coyotes, ON CARCASE. look for a semi in your driveway about midnight, say middle of july. I`ve had a few "bad buyers" on here. it`s aggravating, but it`s the nature of the business, and the internet. just yanking your chain bill.

10. i dont think its right to take downall the posts with no foul wording in it when it showed how i was in the right and just defending and proving their lies, but your the boss bill and have to respect it, i never had a problem here and everyone knows it. and a deal is a deal when someone comits to it, and when they dont follow there and keep there word i will call them out every time as a person is only as good as there word.

11. watershed wildlife
    Platinum Member

watershed wildlife

pyment info
    « Sent to: jack on: February 02, 2012, 06:32:07 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yes sir, you had written my name and business name both on the pay to line and i cannot cash or deposit, i clearly sent payment instructions that stated payment made out to kevin longway, reason being a business account costs money so i found a way around it, i have 2 seperate free checking accounts under my name,1 for personal and one for business, so if you could please send 74.95 again made out to kevin longway ill ship the other check back with your order when i recieve it, thanks, kevin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Watershed Wildlife

Taxidermist/FurBuyer/Trapper

12. jack

the Mrs. with big boy#4

Re: pyment info
    « Sent to: watershed wildlife on: Yesterday at 01:56:54 PM »
    « You have forwarded or responded to this message. »

Tell you what...since its such a hassle, just send the money order back to me and we will just forget it. Thanks, Jack.

13. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Kevin, Ill bet you two guys will keep it civil here and not cuss, and Ill leave it up for you guys to get it resolved. Nobody said you were wrong, just that neither of you need to call each other what you did in the other post. I hope it resolves itself and you guys can move on, good luck.

Bob, Ill get one of those skinned skunks from you one of these days, you know me! What day? Who knows!

14. Talane

Talane The Rake has nothing on me!

You are probably one of the best forum moderators I've ever seen! Most would have locked the thread as soon as it appeared! Kudos point for actually resolving an argument! There needs to be 100000x more mods like you, I'm so tired of the moderators who exercise their power to shape forums to their own wants, killing threads they don't like for whatever reason they see fit and blasting people they feel threaten their authority. I have been driven away from many a forum by these mods...

And Kevin, I plan on buying that fox if you still have the one in the picture, I will even send you a PM of my current monetary situation in case I should have to cancel payments for whatever reason. This being a gift for someone who himself bought me a fox as a gift gives me a bit more of an urge to buy than if it were just for myself. I totally agree that if someone agrees to pay for something and doesn't respond or send the money, there should be some sort of list that keeps track of it (even though it would be a lot of work)
    Thanks, both of you!

15. drstephers

drstephers New Member

I think that customers who say "I will take it" and then never send payment is definitely annoying. But it doesn't reflect well on you to complain about it on here. I think a lot of people will just see that as persnickety and not want to do business with you.

Since you say you don't want to accept Paypal, which I understand (especially because they take a chunk of your money), I have an idea for you. If the customer is paying by check, let them know that they have a 6-7 day window for the check to get to you. If you don't get it within that window then you can re-list the item for sale. It's not a perfect idea, but at least you wouldn't be waiting 3 weeks on a customer who will never end up paying you.