1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

mckenzie 6900 pics

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by hoyttrykon, Dec 7, 2011.

1. hoyttrykon

hoyttrykon New Member

New to the site, not a professional taxidermist, I am wondering if anyone has pics of the new mckenzie 6900 form mounted with a short hair deer?
    Thanks

2. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

I got a super mount on the 6900 with short hair, just a lousy camera,etc. Sorry, lol.

3. Here is one that is kinda short hair. Hope this helps.

Attached Files:

4. Bill Yox

Looks good curtis.

5. josh s.

josh s. Active Member

Re: Re: McKenzie 6900 pics

Bill...its 2011.... You need to get yourself a good camera....lol!!

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

6. Bill Yox

Josh, I tried all that day to steal yours, but you wouldnt set it down.

7. Thanks Bill. I like this form a lot I still had to tweek a few things to get the look that I like.

8. josh s.

josh s. Active Member

Re: Re: Re: McKenzie 6900 pics

funny bill....i have had that camera for a while now...so much that its outdated!! I don't even think they make them under 10 mega pixels anymore!! i sold a nice one on here or archerytalk last year maybe... Can't remember....but I was pretty much giving it away...telephoto lens...lots of cool stuff...i think I did 50$ on it...you can pick them up pretty reasonable.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

9. Whitetailart

Whitetailart New Member

Bill with a camara

10. fozziebear

fozziebear Active Member

Here are a couple more . VERY NICE Curtis!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Museum Man

Museum Man Well-Known Member

great ear butts fozzie....the ONLY thing i don't like on these new forms is the outside neck buldge swell....inside looks fine, the outside is just a little to much.....just my opinion

12. livbucks

livbucks Well-Known Member

Fozz, I love ya Brother, but you piss me off sometimes with how good your work is. This crap of calling yourself a newbie novice rookie has got to stop. ;D

13. fozziebear

fozziebear Active Member

Wow ,thanks man !!! As you can see Mr. Yox has a couple Yoxathon graduates who just love this form, most everything on that form that is different I learned about in his class! Ya'll should be thinkn bout get'n some class's together eh! ;) On another note, I was told by an old timer by me that I should'nt even call myself a taxidermist ::) not until I can do all aspects of taxidermy can I give myself that title I guess.....and in a way I can agree with him! I figured after 5 years I can quit calling myself a beginner and ya know what? I'll bet, I'll be still learning even then. Hell ,I still struggle on some of these mounts, swear , kick forms around the shop, make the neighbors think I'm nut's ( that could be because of the excessively loud singing that sometimes goes on ;D) I gotta a ton to learn yet ...... like this bobcat I'm about to attempt.....damn thing is gonna look like a ratt when I get done with it lol !!! Again thanks for the nice comments ,I'll keep plug'n away at it.

14. livbucks

livbucks Well-Known Member

I thought that was normally how it is done.....including the singing. I am either swearing or singing as well. (Probably a better cusser than a singer though.)