1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

First time mounting on a Revolution

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by eddieb, Dec 8, 2011.

1. I thought I would give a Revolution form a try...finished except for the walnut panel.
    [​IMG]

2. Andrew L.

Andrew L. Member

Very nice job eddie! Which form is that?

3. JEJ

JEJ Active Member

PA
    Always love seeing both you taxidermy and photography skill, very nice

4. Thanks! It is a Relaxed Sweep..7 3/4 x 23

5. Andrew L.

Andrew L. Member

Thanks. x2 on the photography.

6. swampfox

swampfox New Member

X 3 On your work, and photography. ;) I thought you were a dyed in the wool Mears man though. :)

7. Thanks! I was just curious and besides, I couldn't refuse that "free shipping" offer. :D

8. Beautiful work

9. MAC1

MAC1 Member

Beautiful as usual! :)

10. Mason

Mason Active Member

Very nice work!
    We really like that form. The picture of our deer that is in their new catalog, is on that form with just a small alteration to show a lil junk at the antler bases.

11. B Jones

B Jones Memeber of - NTA,UTA,AIT.Proud Member of NZTA.

Eddie that is sweet

12. Eddie, you could mount a deer over a cardboard box and make it look good. ;)

13. Thanks everyone, I guess I need to explain the "free shipping". I took advantage of the one-time half-off policy just to give Revolution a try.
    The form cost $26.45..shipping was $26.50.. so.. being an optimist I figured I paid the regular price for the form and got it shipped for free!

14. fozziebear

fozziebear Active Member

Thats what I was think'n! You ALWAYS knock it out of the park eddieb!

15. rayray38821

rayray38821 New Member

Well Eddie how did you like the form?? It looks great.

16. revolutionMan

revolutionMan New Member

Nice job Eddie. We do our best to keep the shipping price down. FED X charges us by weight and the size of the box. We only markup the fee to cover the box cost.

17. Thanks. I know this shipping situation is not your fault. Maybe, we should all start using the US postal service so they can get out of the hole! ;)

18. Seeing this makes me wanna sing, "You say you wanna Rev-o-lution...."

Nice mount!

19. I absolutely love the revolution forms and they are great people to deal with

20. I just mounted a 140 class that a 14yr old shot on that same form. I really like the way it turned out. It's only the second form I have used from there but both were really nice.