1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Elk Pedestal Mount I just got finished up.

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by charlie, Dec 8, 2011.

1. incredible mount. who's form is that?

2. Thanks, thats an Aaron Connelly form . It is a bugling form but I changed out the head with a closed mouth. I beleive Headquarters is selling the forms now??

3. Nyati

Nyati I love tahr huntin

I can't say anything that hasn't been said on this thread, great work

4. jorgy

jorgy Member

Who sells that form?

5. Raynewolfe

Raynewolfe TY for understanding things outside our control.

beautiful work! do you have to treat the tree with anything since you used a real one..? just curious.

6. Beautiful work! Clean .... looks alive! Customer should be ecstatic!

7. charlie I don't even know what to say about this piece. I have looked at it for days now and I just don't know what to say.

So well done. The colors in the wood base match and blend so well with the rocks and elk ( good job peedee ) and the ..... I just love it. It's the best Elk pedestal I have ever seen.

I hope you don't mind ... I would like to show a client of mine that has a moose from Newfoundland the pics of your mount and try to persuade him to go this route on his moose.

Absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!

8. Thanks everyone!! Go for it Lone Wolf.

9. RIO

RIO New Member

If you were to show me a picture of the head on shot vs. a live Elk picture I really don't think I would be able to tell the difference. Awsome.