1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Bike builders and Taxidermists.......

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by michael p., Dec 13, 2011.

1. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Many on here claim 'Taxidermy' is one of the only industries where ideas collide and people differ SO MUCH regarding style amd aesthetics. Read this article and see if you see the similarities I picked up on :)

http://www.motorcyclepartsandaccessoriesblog.com/pjd-wins-sucking/2011/12/07

2. EA

EA Well-Known Member

I watched the build-off , twice. LOL. Everybody has their idea of beauty. I can see where the author is coming from, Jesse's bike was very nice AND functional, but it didn't have any " Major WoW Factor". (Expedia Commercial ::) ).. He made a lot of the parts, thats true, but it just seemed IMO to be Deja Vu.. Juniors was something Not seen before and had the attention Grabbers that Jesse's lacked. Seniors "Bike" was just out of place from the start. I did like Jesse's,but the old school ride sportin' ape hangers was nothin' new for him.. Plus he acted like a jerk the whole time. Junior could have put roller skates on an orange crate and I would have voted for it over Jesse's attitude and I like his stuff.

3. double barrel

double barrel New Member

Extreem, you gotta do sumpin about that avatar. Every time I look at it it hurts my eyes.LOL!

4. kikkertinz

kikkertinz Glass half full

X2...i sat here for 35 minutes yesterday and i'll be damned if i didnt blink first

5. EA

EA Well-Known Member

No Can Remove.. The wife came walking by the other day, sees my screen and says- That old baby is creepy- I said THATS ME !! ;D

6. The wow of the OCC is gauwdy, once in a while they both do a nice bike, but their bullchit tribute bikes suck.

I miss Indian Larry!

7. scpol

scpol Wholesale Bird Taxidermy....Fan of Mike & Harry

Jessie should have won..He built a rideable bike at least.,