1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Association of Indiana Taxidermists hands on bird seminar.

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by B Jones, Dec 13, 2011.

1. B Jones

B Jones Memeber of - NTA,UTA,AIT.Proud Member of NZTA.

We want to invite everyone to take part in a Seminar by Brian Banbury and Cary Cochran. They will be doing an all day hands on waterfowl seminar. Please visit our wesite for all the details, click on the special events tab and it will take you to the information.
    Thanks in advance for looking.

Brad Jones

www.indianataxidermists.org

2. Although I can't commit to attending the show/convention..... I would like to throw a special side gift to a lucky attendant.

Of course this is up to the board, but I would like to donate a small, waterfowl size, copper table pedestal to be given away in a drawing to an attendee. It will basically be a door prize to be given away at the end of the seminar. Nothing much, but I hope whoever wins it, enjoys it.

I can't commit to anything, but I may throw some metal reeds and/or lily pads your way too, Brad.

I hope I can make this. Both instructors are top notch, and the price is very affordable.

3. B Jones

Ross that is very generous, we won't hold you to it but if it happens we will take it.

4. B Jones

Just want to keep this on everyones mind. Thanks

5. Doug Motgomery

Doug Motgomery Active Member

This is going to be a good seminar,I hope some of you guys have sign up....

6. B Jones

Just a couple months away.

7. B Jones

Coming up in five weeks, this is sure to be a good one to help you better your bird work.

8. J.NEAL

J.NEAL New Member

this isnt for newbies is it? i checked out the link... seems like it will be a nice hands on experience with only 12 attending.

9. B Jones

Beginners can participate as well.

10. B Jones

We have 9 people registered for this one, this is going to be a great learning opportunity. There is room for more folks to join in.

11. Dreamwing

Dreamwing New Member

Russ-Thank you for your support! Hope you can make the show. The participants will have a great day! Cary and I are both looking forward to spending time with you all once again. The class will be a real good time!

12. J.NEAL

J.NEAL New Member

Can somebody tell me the start time? Can't seem to find it, I guess I may call and sign up, but I've never done waterfowl so i may be in over my head... I work nights so if the hours work out I'd love to make it.

13. Doug Motgomery

Doug Motgomery Active Member

MARCH 9- 10:AM to 7:00PM. You will love this seminar.

14. J.NEAL

J.NEAL New Member

Does anyone know if this will be happening again This year?

15. B Jones

Nope, our show has come and gone, this year was a coyote workshop and a crappie workshop.

16. gwpwaterfowler

gwpwaterfowler New Member

What is the date and location of bird seminar.looked at web site cant find info.thanks Den