1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

McKenzie Shipping Department may be listening........

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by pyeager1, Dec 14, 2011.

1. pyeager1

pyeager1 Active Member

Got an order in today that was a fish repro, two artificial driftwood bases and several small misc items and it was all in one box!! The packing was very good with no waste of packing materials or box space and nothing was damaged coming by the way of UPS! So maybe McKenzie has been listening to the bitchin' and gripping of the multiple box shipping practices! Oh, did I mention the shipping was only $21.00!! :)

2. mdupertuis

mdupertuis Active Member

I concur......got 2 boxes in yesterday packaged super well and pretty cheap shipping. And they are still 100% at shipping the same day that I order when the order is placed before 10:30. I really like the ability to order things just before I need them and know they will get here in 2 days.

3. ortegageno

ortegageno Active Member

NM
    Is it Mckenzi that sets the shipping prices or UPS/ fed ex. The only gripe I have with them is that they use about 10 feet of bubble wrap on a pair of eyes. The room sould be used more for other supplies. Dont think it takes 10 feet of bubble wrap to keep a pair of eyes from being broken. Oh wait I have worked at UPS and its better to be safe.

4. cattrax

cattrax Beats being in the shop!

The carrier sets the rate that the supplier pays. The supplier sets the rate that YOU pay.

By the way...I love bubble wrap!!!