1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Disposal of carcass

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by tpolson88, Dec 19, 2011.

1. tpolson88

tpolson88 New Member

How does everyone get rid of neck meat and skulls after they cape out animals? Just curious I'm having a hard time figuring out where to take them.

OutdoorHub Mobile, the information engine of the outdoors.

2. 3bears

3bears Well-Known Member

MN
    to the street with the rest of the garbage

3. L Jay

L Jay New Member

I work in a butcher shop, and alot of people will come and "drop off" their extra left overs. We have extra barrels set outside just for that in deer season. Search around for a local butcher shop, sometimes they will let you "dispose" of the carcass.

4. Judysan

Judysan The Roadkill Queen

Where I live the turkey vultures pick up 24/7 ::)

5. byrdman

byrdman Well-Known Member

used to go dump them out in the woods for the wild critters to munch on...but Minnesota made that Illegal now so they just go out with the trash

6. freeze_1

freeze_1 Booboo, my business manager

Some of mine I use as bait on my trap line.

7. i live i the country so i do the all American head toss its a blast witch one of us gets it the farthest my sun in law can really get a deer head out the my doughter dose great with full body cats by me im the one who throws the hog heads and wow can i get them out there its leagel here as long as you do it on your own land . then we go out every couple of months and get the skulls and to the dumpser they go. in some places its against the law to put in the dumpster so you can just tell them its left overs fron a cook out then they cant do anything , just make sure you have a grill. mark c