1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Guided New Mexico Hunts

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by tomgobbler, Dec 22, 2011.

1. tomgobbler

tomgobbler Active Member

it is gettting close to time to put in for hunts in NM. So you need to be thinking about it :) NM is on a draw system, however we also buy land owner tags as well. (its cheaper to put in if you get drawn) so we offer the draw to you first, and then if you dont draw you have the option of buying a land owner tag on most species. we offer mule deer, coues deer, elk, bear, lion, turkey, ibex, and oryx . ( there is differnet draw dates for different species) turkey, bear, and lion are all over the counter. we have a fully funtional lodge, with fireplace, running hot water, and home cooked meals.
    let me know if you have questions on certian species or hunts.
    thanks
    tommy

2. navajo

navajo New Member

Utah
    Re: Re: Guided New Mexico Hunts

Archery elk unit 4. Pm me with info and price please

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

3. I also would like pricing for elk and mule deer.I have a freind that would be hunting with me.Would we beable to hunt seperate species.I would like mule deer and he wants elk.Let me know.Thanks

4. Matt

Matt Active Member

Looking for a good archery muledeer hunt, could you send me some info and pricing. There would be two of use possibly three, but the third would probably would want to use a muzzleloader, is that possible all of use going together? Thank you.