This post can only be classified as a learn from my fail. I got a crappie this week that was assulted / mounted some time ago. No fins, bad paint etc. Customer wanted it redone for a Christmas present. I had some cast fins already and took the job. the new paint was looking better than it was when it was caught origionally. It has been raining here alot lately so I decided to use a two part resin gloss, still going good. I knew it would dry slow and the coat will start to run so I put it on a right angle gear box I use to turn crankbaits when they are drying after the finish. After 2 hours everything was better that imagined so I went to bed. This morning I found the fish laying on a Dollar General bag. The resin kicked and melted the bag to the fish and got rock hard. Fish looks like it has a sponser and ready for NASCAR now. The real fun fail here is it was looking so good I told the customer yesterday to get it today. The only thing I can think of is going fishing to find another one.