1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

looks like march or april will be the end for scimitar,addax

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by gab, Dec 22, 2011.

1. gab

gab Active Member

rules will come out in next 2-3 days,and it looks like there will be a 90 day grace period.there will be some type of breeder/permit hunting.scimitar horned oryx,addax and dama gazelle.

2. BDrake

BDrake Active Member

Unreal
    I set up a Texas exotic hunt in a couple of weeks. I already added Addax and S. Oryx to my list.

3. Unreal is right, Boy thats a sure fire way to save the orynx and addax, tell all the high fence owners they got 90 days to kill em or theyl be feeding them with no return

that'l save em, rediculous

4. PETA just made the oryx, dama and addax worthless in the economic sense. Nice going morons. Now the species are probably going extinct in the wild anyway and there won't be any replacements from breeders since there is no money in it. their lack of logic absolutely floors me and the same goes for our moronic government to allow it. :(

5. It wasn't PETA Evelyn it was the Humane Society of the US. HSUS.

6. *

* Liberalism IS A MENTAL ILLNESS !

Send them an email,
    I've sent hundreds to them about it...LOL ;D

[email protected]

Including that I have go SHOOT some before the closong of it... ;D

7. they are all the same bunch of idiots. Not much difference. They need to stick to rescuing truly abused cats and dogs.