1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

BIG Bison Cape and Horns and Elk Cape

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by PLTannery, Dec 23, 2011.

1. Bison Cape- BIG OLD bull. 15" ETN, and the Neck (absolutely UNSTRETCHED, out of the drum and laid on the floor) is 41 but will go MUCH bigger. Horns have MASSIVE bases. I also have the full skull (macerated, but not degreased or whitened) It has saw damage to the back of the skull where the spine connects, Does not show when Hanging. Slight epidermis slip around eyes, one hole behind one eye. Misc holes from scars and whatnot in the cape. This is the First one of these giant bison capes I've dealt with (and I won't encourage another in my shop) so I'm not sure if this damage is typical or not. I would grade the hair as good. Medium Length hair. Professional Wet tan. $900 plus shipping for the whole package.

Elk Cape- 12 by 28 Mid Fall Hair- Long Y, VERY nice Cape $275 Plus Shipping.

Spanish Goat Cape- Wet tanned, Long Y, 5 3/4 by 17, NO SMELL, $160 Plus Shipping.

Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, AmericanExpress, and Postal Money Orders Accepted.

Thanks for Looking!

Shelby

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. ShadowWulf

ShadowWulf me and my shed hunting pup, Cody

that is one big bison... good luck selling shelby, great looking animals, wish I had the $$$
    Liz

3. Bagger99

Bagger99 New Member

I am very interested in the Elk cape.

Is the cape tanned and what process and products used?

How big of a rack came off this Elk? Do you know the stem size?

I am at 85928, do you know what the cost of shipping?

You can email me at [email protected]

4. Elk Cape is Wet tanned, LutanFN, Oiled and Tumbled. No idea What size rack came off it. Shipping to your zip is gonna be about $25.