1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Who's going to the UTA show in Pasco?

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by Nancy C, Dec 28, 2011.

1. Nancy C

Nancy C Well-Known Member

'Just wondering ....
    It looks pretty doubtful for me right now since my husband booked a week-long trip to Texas for himself without bothering to clear the dates with me beforehand. Naturally, he completely bracketed the dates for the UTA.
    Meaning: if I leave the house, there will be nobody here to care for our menagerie. My birds can go for about 2 days without attention since I can give them extra food, but the dogs (HIS confounded dogs!) have to eat twice a day. I have been looking forward to this show for months, and now, barring some sort of last-minute miracle, it looks like I won't be able to make it.
    "Angry" doesn't even come close.

2. Heck

Heck Active Member

I am hoping to make it Nancy....although I did not get stuff done that I wanted!! :mad:
    Been fighting either BAD bronchitis or pneumonia for the past 3 weeks!!!! :(

Hope to see you there tho!! :)

3. RICKP

RICKP Let'er Buck

I thought I was going to be in meetings with my other job in Salem all week, come to find out this morning I will be home Thursday night so I will be up there
    Friday morning... Very excited, $140 for those seminars, yeah, I'm there....

4. Nancy.......I'm going........take the birds with us and unchain the dawgs when you leave

5. Judysan

Judysan The Roadkill Queen

Nancy, I think your husband should make his own arrangements for his dogs! You were one of the people I was hoping to meet :-[ Anyway, I'll be there with dirty birds and roadkill, and I'm very excited.

6. jeremy

jeremy Have you hugged your snake today!

Still undecided, but have few pieces done if I decide to..,.. would have to jockey plans around. I really should since its only a hour away :-\

7. bulldawg

bulldawg Member

I have a room booked.......just not done with a piece for it yet. Trying hard tho.

8. finazducks

finazducks EJ is not the only one to have two Wasco Awards

I'll be there. Looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones.

9. Old Fart

Old Fart Active Member

I WAS hoping to be there, but plan "B" worked out better, in the long run. My wife was able to get plane tickets to fly our daughter, son-in-law and grandaughter home for about HALF of what it would have cost me to fly out there. They live in Pasco. It's better because they will be able to introduce the grandaughter to the rest of the family, who have never seen her AND they will be able to see her new cousin. I'm the one who will be missing out on the show, but.....maybe next time.

10. I'll be there. Winter has been Weird in our part of Eastern WA... So I'm really Hoping this string of good weather Continues for the show and the commute.

See ya all there!

11. RICKP

RICKP Let'er Buck

I think I got my brother talked into coming down from N. Idaho for the show also, double bonus for me, show and bro...
    The hands on seminars I think are what sold him, good job UTA thank you.....

12. clewis

clewis New Member

Not long now. Hope to see everyone there - it will be a great show