1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

WOW!!! Check out this bobcat mount!!!!

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by chrisrj02, Dec 30, 2011.

1. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Old-Taxidermy-Wild-bobcat-stuffed-game-trophy-cat-mounted-animal-adirondacks-NY-/190604524823?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c60ea3d17

2. RTtaxidermy

RTtaxidermy My Daughters Elk

That is a nice one
    good luck with you sale :)

3. Randy Miller

Randy Miller Active Member

What a piece of crap

4. That looks like a winning candidate for the city dump.

5. They'd have to pay me 200 dollars to dispose of that bug factory. People will try and make a buck off anything.

6. timberlandtaxidermy

timberlandtaxidermy Taxidermy Instructor NTA Certified Judge

My New Year's resolution is to not ever put out a piece of crap like that!

7. ortegageno

ortegageno Active Member

NM
    -- See the pictures! Enlarge them! This is quite old though I am not sure of the exact age. Everything on this is impressive - aside from the obvious...The eyes, whiskers, teeth, tongue...make this cat look very realistic.
    (EVERYTHING ON THIS IMPRESSIVE) The seller must be blind or just can't see. Gotta be one of the worst I have seen.

8. LOL. My thoughts exactly. What on earth would possess someone to list that on ebay. In fact, what on earth would possess someone to have that in their house.

9. phoenix-cry

phoenix-cry Active Member

I've always wanted a bobcat zombie with mange to place on my shelf. Wow.

10. lizardguts

lizardguts skull collector

You'd be surprised at what people will buy. I just saw a wildcat pedestal uglier than this sell for $112

11. HMT

HMT New Member

HOLY MOLY! I've thrown away better stuff than that

12. aspenangler@hotmail.com

[email protected] B+______><(((°>______><(((°>

$209 with FREE shipping. What a steal!!

13. Guys, first off its older than most of your Daddys! The quality of materials and the fact taxidermy has come a long way in just 20 yearsmeans a lot. You like top poke fun of the old stuff but there is some respect due here! Why??? Because without things like that in the past you could have mounted it if you were born 100 years ago!. Get over it goobers.

14. LOL! I agree with your premise but cmon.......The description is what makes this post a joke. Look at the detail??? If he had said...Enlarge the pictures and look at the age this mount must have on it. Just think about the history.............Then I'd appreciate it a little more.

15. I agree with John C.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, no one is forcing anyone to buy this or any other mount. I find those old mounts interesting and some I would like to take apart, to see what was used. Taxidermy has come a long way. Even watching old instructional videos is enjoyable, to see how far things have come.

16. michael69

michael69 Active Member

that thing is ancient!!