1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

I WANT TO SEE YOUR NEW 6900 PICS!!!! SO GET TO POSTING

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by WFT, Jan 1, 2012.

1. WFT

WFT New Member

I am trying to make my mind up about these new forms. I also want to know what kindof response you are getting from your customers on the look of them with all the enhanced muscle and facial features. Show me your work.....

2. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

http://www.taxidermy.net/forum/index.php/topic,289756.0.html

3. WFT

WFT New Member

I have seen previous post before. I want to see some of the latest mounts. Have you mounted any up redwolf?

4. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

Not yet but I plan on trying one. I saw where you said "I also want to know what kindof response you are getting from your customers on the look of them with all the enhanced muscle and facial features." and figured you had missed the thread.

5. WFT

WFT New Member

LOL!!! I saw the previous post and comments but I want to see if the customers are sending friends and see they are getting requests for the new forms. I also want to know if current customers have now seen them and are requesting a change from something have requested earlier and now are wanting it chaged over to the new 6900. Surely someone of you guys have photos of this new form you have just mounted up......

6. verne

verne Well-Known Member

I would say, buy one, mounted up ;hang it on the wall , and people will tell you what they think! thats what I`ve done.

7. Just ordered my 1st 6900 form. We'll see!!!

8. Matt

Matt Active Member

Have a bunch to do on it, but it will be alittle while.

9. swills

swills New Member

I mounted one up yesterday and I like it.

10. here is one on a 6900 I have a couple more to do.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Ive been mounting on them right along. Another just went out new years eve day, but I just dont take too many pics. I seldom post finished mount pics here in the forums.

I could see being skeptical of paying out money for a product we dont know about. But ordering a new 6900 instead of a 6500 or HD or similar, after all these positive posts, really doesnt seem like a risk to me, anyway. Anytime we order a different size within a series we already use is still a different form. Besides, no ONE form is going to be perfect for everyone and all deer.

12. fozziebear

fozziebear Active Member

Here is my most recent 6900 mount. My customers love the "Bulgy" neck ........cuz thats exactly what they shot if ya ask them lol, ya know it was a 30" neck of coarse. This large "looking" neck is what we've been asking for so I do not see any problems with it!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

Very nice Fozz!!

14. I hope I like them, I just ordered 40 of them.
    Oh and by the way, 13 oversize boxes from mckenzie, shipping $56, 4 from research 50 pieces of driftwood $ 46
    SPEEDEE

15. Those pics look awesome. Nice work boys!

16. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

Here's one I did. Had to do a little save on a short cape which I got an extra 75.00 for. Customer was happy.

[​IMG]

17. Whitetailart

Whitetailart New Member

Here is one I just mounted over the weekend so it is still wet.
    [​IMG]

18. Craig74

Craig74 New Member

Here's one I just finished. It is my 6th deer, I'm hoping to bring this one to the Illinois convention to get some professional advice and critique.

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      43.9 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      44.5 KB
      Views:
  19. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

Looks nice Craig. You will do well.

20. fozziebear

fozziebear Active Member

Damn, I wish my 6th deer would've resembled a deer and not a bug eye'ed rabbit ear'ed chuppacabra ;D Great work guys !!!!!