1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

I WANT TO SEE YOUR NEW 6900 PICS!!!! SO GET TO POSTING

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by WFT, Jan 1, 2012.

1. Wow is all I can say about the 6900. I love em. I'll try to post some pics later today.

2. WFT

WFT New Member

I am glad to see that this form has gone to a whole new level in taxidermy. With all due respect I hope everyone involved in getting this right gets there fair share of the credit. Guys keep posting... Those mounts are very nice everyone.

3. MAC1

MAC1 Member

Fozzy, I love that neck! What size is that form?

4. Here's three on 6900s. The last one has no finish work yet. The big one is a little overdone but still getting a feel for this form.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Redfisher

Redfisher New Member

Outstanding! That's one good looking mount Ron C.

6. Matt

Matt Active Member

Nice work guys! I just got in a few, but not quite ready to put one together just yet.

7. srholmes30

srholmes30 Living each and every day

Great Work

8. WFT

WFT New Member

Ron that is outstanding work.....Keep it up guys ::)

9. fozziebear

fozziebear Active Member

Beautiful mounts Ron!!! Always like seeing your work ! MAC 1 , I think that one was 7 1/2 x 21 x 24.

10. Kyle Lakey

Kyle Lakey Active Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. MAC1

MAC1 Member

Awesome Kyle! I would be so proud if that was my deer.

12. WFT

WFT New Member

very nice kyle.....Your customers friends will be envious...congrats

13. Kyle Lakey

Kyle Lakey Active Member

Thanks guys. Was kinda fun to work on the deer. I know the guy and he actually hunts where I did when I was younger and my dad still does in the river bottoms land. I've got 3 more 6900s I'll be finishing up. One ND velvet buck, knocked the upper neck swell down just a bit and it looks very nice. Its a pretty one. Will post them next week when done. Have been altering the noses slightly to knock down the flare and I've been real happy with it.

14. WFT

WFT New Member

I know there are some of you holding back those6900 pics. Don't be scared lets see them ;D

15. thumbs up

16. MAC1

MAC1 Member

I was looking at the Mckenzie HD Semi Sneak in the catalog just to see if the 6900 has changed much. Does the swell of the neck on the 6900 look bigger in person than the HD other than the outside bulge? Those two forms look a lot a like to me.

17. fozziebear

fozziebear Active Member

MAC 1 , I used to use the HDSS and now have switched to the 6900, I can tell you they are not the same in SO many ways. I had the HDSS next to the 6900 mounted up in the shop the other day and everyone that stopped by liked the look of the 6900 over the HDSS , HD's neck just looks too long to me now lol. They are both great forms though!

18. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

The head is different in almost every way. The shoulders and neck shape are changed, and the brisket is new too. The degree of turn and the head level are most likely the thing thats most similar.

19. livbucks

livbucks Well-Known Member

I'm not holding back Eric, I'm just lazy. Check back in a couple months. LOL!

20. WFT

WFT New Member

Get that coffee pot fired up Greg ::)and burn the midnight oil.....Good hearing from you.