1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

I WANT TO SEE YOUR NEW 6900 PICS!!!! SO GET TO POSTING

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by WFT, Jan 1, 2012.

1. livbucks

livbucks Well-Known Member

Hey Buddy..I do this for fun......supposedly.

Your work is nicer than mine, so YOU mount one up and let ME see the pictures. Lol. Better yet, mount one, get a run up my way and stop in to let me see it in person. Sound good?

2. WFT

WFT New Member

i am ordering one this upcoming week hope to get start on it by this next weekend. Leaving the am for detroit. I will be mounting a 140" eight point from ohio on it. Can you guys tell me how true to size they are. Is a 20 inch B measurement dead on with these forms?

3. fozziebear

fozziebear Active Member

Why in th world would you leave GA. to come to frozen Michigan.....Detroit at that lol! ;D They (the forms) are true to size I would say.

4. livbucks

LOL...He drives OTR, Fozz.

5. fozziebear

fozziebear Active Member

LOL that makes sense now, make your drop and get out :D

6. WFT

WFT New Member

coming to wixom michigan to drop off load of carpet. I run two trips a week .....taxidermy the other three days. I told greg months ago I would try and get over to PA. for a visit been dedicated to michigan ever since...LOL....Dispatch must know Greg

7. livbucks

Yea...maybe I told them to keep you away from me.

8. livbucks

Here ya go.
    Soaking wet. Krowtann, Meder liquid eyes, long incision, baseball stitch, Buckeye in the ears, what else...?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. WFT

WFT New Member

Good job man...

10. livbucks

My camera sucks balls. I have to put it on a tripod and not use a flash to get any decent pics at all.

Oh yea...no measure on the antler set. Not a mature deer so it got two finger tips and my eyeball on the tilt. Oh...and I went with the eye to nose and the B measurement was a tad tight so I took the two minutes and shaved a tad of the "goiter". Fit like a GLOVE. I would rather have the face fit. I actually could have squeezed enough out of it to make it fit but I just figured I'd knock a little off and make it easy.

11. kurtro08

kurtro08 New Member

deer i just finished up

Attached Files:

12. kurtro08

kurtro08 New Member

Same deer again

Attached Files:

13. kurtro08

kurtro08 New Member

Another one i mounted this season

Attached Files:

14. kurtro08

kurtro08 New Member

septum in the nose

Attached Files:

15. livbucks

LOL! I think we took a turn here.

16. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

Attached Files:

• 69.jpg
      69.jpg
      File size:
      30 KB
      Views:
  17. Hogholley

Hogholley Member

Here's a couple
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. fozziebear

fozziebear Active Member

Wow finally Greg.....nothing like getting right on things ha Greg ;D Looks great brotha , glad to see you got a skin on a form. Is that the cape you got from me? kinda looks like the dark face it had. Anyhow congrats on the mount, looks great!

19. livbucks

Nope Fozz. Same black face but a different cape. That is an archery buck my brother took two seasons ago. Your cape is still in the freezer.

Thanks. It looks Ok for a shoemaker's work. I aint as good as you....yet.

20. WFT

WFT New Member

Not only is the 6900 form for deer but good for making rocks bobcat forms and the occasional moose roadsign. Looking good