1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Arkansas

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by arkansasbowhunter, Jan 4, 2012.

1. arkansasbowhunter

arkansasbowhunter New Member

I was wondering if there was anyone from arkansas that gives one on one instruction or would mind helping a new person starting out.

2. psehunter

psehunter New Member

go to the links page and click on taxidermist. go to arkansas and click on peoples web site. start calling them up. aslo go to the ATA(arkansas taxidermist association) page on facebook and see if you can get a response

3. I normally help someone out, to get started if they will join the Arkansas Taxidermist Assoc.

4. Cameraman

Cameraman Member

where in Arkansas are you?

5. arkansasbowhunter

Thanks guys i live in white hall.

6. arkansasbowhunter

I be glad to pm my info to anyone. I have 4 capes to use. I have a set of dvds that i have watched but i know there is a big learning curve. I will check into the Association. I used to live in jacksonville and grew up knowing the guys a fin feather fur. They used to offer a class but havent done so in years. I dont mind traveling around.

7. If you want to come up to the shop and prep the capes, let me know. We will then get a form and get one mounted. May take two days but it will get you started.

8. arkansasbowhunter

Yes sir I would love that very much. Can you send me your contact information

9. You're a good man "John C.", I 've taught several myself.............John

10. arkansasbowhunter

Sent u an email with info. Thanks for any help guys.

[email protected]

Let me know when good for you. If anyone else wouldnt mind if i watch and learn i would appreciate it too.