1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Trap Line Pictures

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by BillFromPa, Jan 4, 2012.

1. BearB8

BearB8 Active Member

one more

Attached Files:

2. saddlehorse_98

saddlehorse_98 Member

mvernelson that 4th picture down on your post shows a coyote that should have been on a diet. that is by far the fattest yote I've seen. like everyone else great photo taking.
    I've been looking for a change up set, and after reading the hay set post. I also have set a couple and going to put about four more in today. thanks for posting

3. Great pics!! Wish that Otter was mine!!

Here is a constraint cable Yote from yesterday. Fun catching one that is nice colored and furred, and not rubbed up!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. I call that one "the hobbit" I have never seen a k9 with a coat like that. The hair was so long it gave him a short stubby look. His belly was full of deer gutpile im sure too. Always tough to get anything to cooperate after rifle season starts. Theres food everywhere!

5. jevic035

jevic035 Member

were all the trap line pics ..... congrats on all your catches

6. Beautiful bobcats, I'd like to have more here in Québec.

7. BearB8

BearB8 Active Member

Nice coyote there Wallnut Hollow. I will be putting out a few cable restraints myself this weekend. First time tryin them out. We'll see how it goes. Was out checking my weasel boxes this morn. and there are fox tracks everywhere along with some coyote too.

8. jevic035

jevic035 Member

9. Jim B

Jim B Active Member

Some from this season.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Wolf track
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Jim B

Jim B Active Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Jim B

Jim B Active Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Kyle Lakey

Kyle Lakey Active Member

My favorite couple pics from this years trappin. Muddoflauge!! Forget the camera most days.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. great pictures , thanks

14. minehill

minehill New Member

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

Attached Files:

15. NJTrapper

NJTrapper Member

Minehill, that one looks like a toad! Congrats. T3 Kyle, how many pounds of mud did you wash out of that coonball? LOL.

16. Jim B - would love to be able to catch a Bobcat!!

Kyle - that first coon pic is friggen funny!

Minehill - 5 curls and your well on your way to a serious workout with that big sucka!

With our snowstorm came a Yote double on Restraint Cables on my property. Caught myself a Tree Hugger to boot !!! Cell Phone went dead while checking so did not get pics of the 2nd at the catch site. Tree Hugger was hip caught and the other a neck catch.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. nofiveo

nofiveo Active Member

Heres a few pics of my catches. This is my first season putting steel out, so the numbers aren't there, but I'm learning alot. Didn't get traps out until the end of november, but finally tagged my first fox this morning!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. BearB8

BearB8 Active Member

Nice double there Chris. I havent had any luck yet. Pulled my cables for a bit due to freezing rain and not being able to check daily. They will be going back out Sunday.

19. Mink

Mink New Member

My big catch of the day was...one raccoon!

(The otter was a road kill I picked up on the way home, and probably worth more than all my season's coons combined! ;D )

[​IMG]

Cool thing about the coon though, was that I harvested it using this old and fairly rare Remington "Nylon 66" rifle that my mom gave me out of her collection. The gun hadn't been used in 30+ years (and even back then it was only lightly used for target practice) and has sat in a closet for as long as I can remember. But I've now brought it back to life as my "new" trapline gun, and this raccoon is the first animal I've taken with it--but I know for sure it won't be the last! I just love that rifle.
    [​IMG]

20. Kyle Lakey

Kyle Lakey Active Member

He got let go. We let all the little guys go early in the season. I laughed pretty hard when I walked up to that set. He was not a happy camper.