1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Trap Line Pictures

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by BillFromPa, Jan 4, 2012.

1. WildNatureLuver

WildNatureLuver New Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. gatrapper

gatrapper New Member

Headed out to check traps now.

Check out my YouTube channel.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/gatrapper?feature=mhee

3. BearB8

BearB8 Active Member

Some nice lookin critters here guys. Love the cats. I should have a cat tag next fall. Only a 7 year wait. :-\

Chris, Nice job on the coyotes this season. I came up empty this year. I missed a couple due to freezing rain and some my fault. I needed better supports. Still had a ball trying though. .....Jeff

4. WildNatureLuver

Trapping season is over here in Pennsylvania except for beaver in till the end of March, going to be a long hot summer. Nothing better then checking your traps in the morning to see what is waiting for you , like everyday is Christmas .

5. WildNatureLuver

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. More beavers this weekend. 3 beavers and 2 rats. Got another beaver today and snared my first coyote today. Will post latter.

Attached Files:

7. bmdakk

bmdakk Report to moderator

Good Deal Mark, You are slaying the beavers this season. and still a Month to go. Keep it up. good job!!!

8. Sorry -no pics. But this is the first year trying snares and got 7 coyotes off our farm in the last 2 weeks. I can't believe how effective snaring is. Plus I shot one last night off my bait pile at 10 pm. This full moon is great. ;D

Bruce

9. My first ever coyote. Took him with a snare yesterday. And beaver # 21. 56 pounder my best yet.

Attached Files:

10. Congrats on them yotes BuckNet I hope to get batter on the yotes next season.

11. Here in MN you can hang them off a fence. There is a 3/4 mile long barb wire fence splitting our farm in two. CRP fields on both sides of the fence. I have 25+ snares hanging off the lower wire on every rabbit trail/coyote trail on that section of fence. They have to run the gauntlet across our farm. ;D

12. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Bruce Im surprised the coyotes havent already heard what a killer you are and avoid your farm!

13. Nice we can hang them here in Wv to. That is how I took that coyote this week.

14. Beavers 23 & 24 today. Along with a coon and rat.

Attached Files:

15. Daniel M.

Daniel M. Tongo, the best dog in the world. (Saarloos)

Some of the coons from yesterday, saved a couple for l/s

[​IMG]

16. Very nice lookin coons. The season here is out all but beavers. I got 2 coons week before last both where rubbed real bad.

17. 5 more yesterday. 2 over 50 lbs.

Attached Files:

18. sterling

sterling My son and my 2011 Moose

A picture of a friend's catch here in Maine.

[​IMG]

19. 3bears

3bears Well-Known Member

MN
    sterling that is a bunch of bear bait there.

20. I hated skinning even one beaver. Can't even imagine doing a truckload.

Bruce