1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Trap Line Pictures

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by BillFromPa, Jan 4, 2012.

1. My first catch of 2014 a nice red.

[​IMG]

2. Here is a few from earlier in the season. It has really been a slow season here in Wv.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. nate

nate Active Member

Awesome pics skinner!!! Love them!! Keep me comin!!!!

4. cameron2

cameron2 Member

[​IMG]

5. cameron2

cameron2 Member

[​IMG]

6. This water lizard got caught stealing bait from my turtle traps, things just didn't work out for him!
    DC

Attached Files:

7. Attached Files:

8. NM yote
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Sweet cat!!

10. nate

nate Active Member

Trapperswife, that yote is gorgeous!!

11. I'll try Miller been a really slow season here this year.

12. Attached Files:

13. BearB8

BearB8 Active Member

Man I sure envy you guys out West you sure have some pretty cats. Hopefully I ll draw a cat tag next fall. 8 years and still waiting.

14. Here's a 5 pack, almost every color of fox available here. Second picture is a 24lb pretty cross fox.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. Wow! Beautiful fox!

Bruce

16. BearB8

BearB8 Active Member

WOW , Fox just don't get any better than that. Nice Catch !!!

17. deermounts

deermounts My husband's biggest fan!

My husband and I just got into trapping this year, and all of you are so right, it is ADDICTING to say the least! We have learned a lot and can't wait to hit it hard next season! My husband has it down to a fine art so it is very interesting learning from him. We got in some new lure and bait and can't wait to bring the big kitties in! The kids enjoy it as well. Another reason to get out and enjoy the wilderness and what it has to offer!

Attached Files:

18. Have a bunch, but here's one that I think is the coolest. Here's a BLONDE fisher from last year. Yes, she is getting mounted, and is tanned and in the freezer. Just have to find time to get around to some of my OWN stuff.

[​IMG]

19. jeff c

jeff c Member

ny
    Would love to see more pics of that fisher!!!!!!!!!!! That's a once in a life time critter